President Trump Happy To Stick It to John Q. Taxpayer

Non-County related discussion forum.

President Trump Happy To Stick It to John Q. Taxpayer

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 pm

In less than a month, your so called President racked has up $11.3 million in weekend vacationing expense at his exclusive Palm Beach Country Club. John Q. Taxpayer is footing the vacations and Trumps son’s numerous 'business trips'.

Your so called President criticized Obama's vacation expense, but never in the 8 years of Obama’s Presidency did he and his family's vacation expense exceed $12 million for any single year. Trump will have exceeded Obama's vacation expense for a year, in less than his first month's Presidency.

While John Q. is lucky to vacation with a camping trip on, your so called President his family and cronies are living high on the hog....er make that living high on your tax payment.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: President Trump Happy To Stick It to John Q. Taxpayer

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 am

I don't think that tax payers should foot a penny on vacations for any President. At least GWB went to his Texas ranch.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I don't think that tax payers should foot a penny on vacations for any President. At least GWB went to his Texas ranch.

Neither do I. Pity that so many people will be again uninsured and die from lack of medical care, while your so called President squanders our taxes on paid vacations at his exclusive Mar-a-Logo country club.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 am

I highly doubt he has to pay at his own resort.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Briscoe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Gopher wrote:I highly doubt he has to pay at his own resort.

but the jet trails he leaves behind will kill us all, she'll say. lol
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Gopher wrote:I highly doubt he has to pay at his own resort.

You can't be serious!! Surely by now it's clear your so called President's chief motivation for getting elected is to transfer taxpayer money from the U.S. Treasury to his own personal and that of his family's 'Bigly' lifestyle. Couple that with international branding and he is poised to be richer than Warren Buffet, or any one single Arab Monarchy.

Don't think for a moment his winter vacation retreat isn't billing the U.S. Treasury for every sppon of cavier and glass of dom pierre consumed, not to mention lodging for those invited for government 'business'. You're a simple fool to believe otherwise.

Already that bunch of traitorous theives has cost taxpayers hundreds of millions of U.S. dollars in just security and travel expenses alone. It ain't cheap providing vacation travel and security services to and from his Florida 'winter White House, for him and his brats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... a2621b7f17

Before you mimick your so called President and write the WP article off as 'fake news', gather the facts to dispute it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GoDan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:57 pm

I don't trust the Post. Especially after I see that Russia buys ad space.
GoDan

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:59 pm

GoDan wrote:I don't trust the Post. Especially after I see that Russia buys ad space.

Of course you don't. Your Furher, Russian Agent Orange, doesn't approve of you trusting any news sources that prints outs his Administration fiscal recklessness. Three other news outlets carried the same news, though I'm sure you wouldn't 'trust' them either.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Random Discussion