Trump vs Swartzenegger

Non-County related discussion forum.

Trump vs Swartzenegger

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Why do you suppose DJT is obsessed with Arnold Swartzenegger?

Swartzenegger jokes that it's because Deceirful Donald is in love with him.

Not so. The real reason of course, is their political differences. Governor Swartzenegger ended political gerrymandering in CA. The same political gerrymandering that propelled Republicans into Congressional seats and the control of White House.

Instead of allowing Party leaders to redraw voting districts where politicians elect voters, that in turn vote for their Party, Governor Swartzenegger hired apolitical professionals to redraw CA districts using geographical convenience as opposed to geopolitical mandates.

That's what sticks in your so called President's crawl. When he attacks Swartzenegger for failing to produce the ratings of 'The Apprentice', he's not attacking Sartzeneggar's theatrics. He's attacking the ex-Governor's politicak opposition to gerrymandering, that throws democracy elections by majority vote to the minority. A monority dependent upon the establishment for Electoral votes that include the Super Delegate votes of the same gerrymandering Governors.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump vs Swartzenegger

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Why do you suppose DJT is obsessed with Arnold Swartzenegger?

Swartzenegger jokes that it's because Deceitful Donald is in love with him.

Not so. The real reason of course, is their political differences. Governor Swartzenegger ended political gerrymandering in CA. The same political gerrymandering that propelled Republicans into Congressional seats and the control of White House.

Instead of allowing Party leaders to redraw voting districts where politicians elect voters, that in turn vote for their Party, Governor Swartzenegger hired apolitical professionals to redraw CA districts using geographical convenience as opposed to geopolitical mandates.

That's what sticks in your so called President's crawl. When he attacks Swartzenegger for failing to produce the ratings of 'The Apprentice', he's not attacking Schwartzenegger's theatrics. He's attacking the ex-Governor's political opposition to gerrymandering, that throws democracy elections by majority vote to the minority. A minority dependent upon the establishment for Electoral votes that include the Super Delegate votes of the same gerrymandering Governors.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump vs Swartzenegger

Postby Briscoe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Why do you suppose DJT is obsessed with Arnold Swartzenegger?

Swartzenegger jokes that it's because Deceitful Donald is in love with him.

Not so. The real reason of course, is their political differences. Governor Swartzenegger ended political gerrymandering in CA. The same political gerrymandering that propelled Republicans into Congressional seats and the control of White House.

Instead of allowing Party leaders to redraw voting districts where politicians elect voters, that in turn vote for their Party, Governor Swartzenegger hired apolitical professionals to redraw CA districts using geographical convenience as opposed to geopolitical mandates.

That's what sticks in your so called President's crawl. When he attacks Swartzenegger for failing to produce the ratings of 'The Apprentice', he's not attacking Schwartzenegger's theatrics. He's attacking the ex-Governor's political opposition to gerrymandering, that throws democracy elections by majority vote to the minority. A minority dependent upon the establishment for Electoral votes that include the Super Delegate votes of the same gerrymandering Governors.

we heard you the first time, or are you just talking to yourself?
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Trump vs Swartzenegger

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Why do you suppose DJT is obsessed with Arnold Swartzenegger?

Swartzenegger jokes that it's because Deceitful Donald is in love with him.

Not so. The real reason of course, is their political differences. Governor Swartzenegger ended political gerrymandering in CA. The same political gerrymandering that propelled Republicans into Congressional seats and the control of White House.

Instead of allowing Party leaders to redraw voting districts where politicians elect voters, that in turn vote for their Party, Governor Swartzenegger hired apolitical professionals to redraw CA districts using geographical convenience as opposed to geopolitical mandates.

That's what sticks in your so called President's crawl. When he attacks Swartzenegger for failing to produce the ratings of 'The Apprentice', he's not attacking Schwartzenegger's theatrics. He's attacking the ex-Governor's political opposition to gerrymandering, that throws democracy elections by majority vote to the minority. A minority dependent upon the establishment for Electoral votes that include the Super Delegate votes of the same gerrymandering Governors.


we heard you the first time, or are you just talking to yourself?


This post is the result of a failed attempt to edit the first one. Wiseguy.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm


Return to Random Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests