POTUS Weekend Southern' White House Vacations

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: POTUS Weekend Southern' White House Vacations

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:21 pm

You can't be serious. The number of secret service personnel or the expense of using Air Force One for Presidential transportation to and from vacation locations doesn't vary, with the exception of the fuel for a longer or shorter vacation destinations.

Nice try in attempting to minimize the impact of Trump's expensive golf habit on taxpayers wallet, but no cigar.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Rango » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Have another swig of the kool-ade your just another snowflake that can't accept the truth and would rather believe a lie. I'm sure Pappy has some good land that he would sell to you real cheap.
Rango
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Rango wrote:Have another swig of the kool-ade your just another snowflake that can't accept the truth and would rather believe a lie. I'm sure Pappy has some good land that he would sell to you real cheap.

You can dispense with the snark. It doesn't help with your ridiculous claim that more equals less. I'm 10O% certain it doesn't.

I know, I know. It reflects bad judgment supporting a flawed President proposing draconian cuts that hurt the little guy, as he obviously knows no limit to feeding his extravagant golf habit.

It's even worse judgement to defend him.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Rango wrote:Have another swig of the kool-ade your just another snowflake that can't accept the truth and would rather believe a lie. I'm sure Pappy has some good land that he would sell to you real cheap.

Good bottom land in Evarts.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby goat47 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:54 am

Cate McCalley wrote:You can't be serious. The number of secret service personnel or the expense of using Air Force One for Presidential transportation to and from vacation locations doesn't vary, with the exception of the fuel for a longer or shorter vacation destinations.

Nice try in attempting to minimize the impact of Trump's expensive golf habit on taxpayers wallet, but no cigar.

It was Clinton who used the Cigar!
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GoDan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:14 pm

goat47 wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:You can't be serious. The number of secret service personnel or the expense of using Air Force One for Presidential transportation to and from vacation locations doesn't vary, with the exception of the fuel for a longer or shorter vacation destinations.

What a sick pervert.
GoDan

Postby Pappy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:53 pm

GoDan wrote:
goat47 wrote:

What a sick pervert.

No different than Muff Diving.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cornbread » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 am

As sheriff he's allowed to say such things lol.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 am

If you ain't at the Southern White House hittin' balls with the orange orangutan this weekend, you ain't chit

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:56 am

Cate McCalley wrote:If you ain't at the Southern White House hittin' balls with the orange orangutan this weekend, you ain't chit.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:If you ain't at the Southern White House hittin' balls with the orange orangutan this weekend, you ain't chit.

The GAO has approved a request from Democratic lawmakers to find out the actual the costs of Your so called President's Mar-A-Lago weekend golf vacations.trips. The investigation will start soon, but we won't get the numbers anytime soon.

Now if anyone can tell us how many balls the orange orangutang hits on these golf excursions, you golfers would have a benchmark to refer to when your mate complains about you spending too much on your golf hobby.

After all if the POTUS can spend possibly $100,000 to $150,000 of our money per shot, it's arguable that 9 or 18 holes of golf with an early morning tee off at the municipal course, is almost free!

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:29 pm

I see Cate's back to name calling. She was so offended when someone made a off the cuff remark regarding Obama.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:I see Cate's back to name calling. She was so offended when someone made a off the cuff remark regarding Obama.

What's the issue here? My giving your so called President the disrespect he richly deserves, or him enjoying expensive tax paid weekend golf vacations, when he wants to eliminate the elderly and disabled shut in's meals on wheels program? In many cases the only thing keeping these folks from going hungry.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 am

I wish it would quit raining so I can play some golf.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 am

Demon Hunter wrote:I wish it would quit raining so I can play some golf.

What a pleasant dream, to live the life of a king. Golf in the morning, p____y grabbing in the evening. How sweet life would be if only to be 'King for a Day'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion