POTUS Weekend Southern' White House Vacations

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: POTUS Weekend Southern' White House Vacations

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Never once heard you complain about Obama golfing.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Never once heard you complain about Obama golfing.

Hmmmm...maybe that's because he didn't fly off to his private golf couses to golf every other weekend?

Maybe because Ibrecall your lying hypocritcal so called President tweets castigating President Obama's well deserved vacations (a total of 12 in eight years). And saying he wouldn't have any time for golf if he became President.

Hell your so called President a,ready has taken 8 weekend golf vacations He'll have beaten Presudent Obama's golf vacations before the start of summer!! Not even a full 6 months into his term. Bah hah hah!!!

If you voted for this flim flan man and don't know what a mark looks like, look in the mirror.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:44 am

Trump has visited his personal private property's 33 times sonce his inaugaration. Properties entrusted to his children, of which the profits of them al gong to The Donald himself. Profits made from taxpayers that pay for The Donalds hosting dinners, lodging and receation for his invited staff and guest, at his private properties.

It's okay, this so called President says he isn't legally bound to abide by ethics every other government employee is legally bound to under oath. And he dang sure knows his base wouldn't want him to!! :P :P :P

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 pm

The Orange Orangutan has made more visits to his private properties than the 29 EO's he's signed during his first 100 days. That's gotta be two records broken.

Broken record is what the old man sounds like.

'I'm gonna repeal and replace the disaterous Obamacare on day one!'..'no really..I'm gonna repeal and replace it! Who knew it's so complicated!'...'no really!'

'NATO is obsolete'.... 'just kidding, NATO is no longer obsolete....I just said so'.

'I'm gonna terminate NAFTA'....(pssst...not really)....

'i'm gonna huff and puff and blow your house down'....oh wait! That was different bad ass loser, in a different fairy take.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 pm

They look the other way when it's their candidate. Just like we do. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Gunslinger wrote:They look the other way when it's their candidate. Just like we do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My candidate, Sanders, didn't have a chance. If by some miracle he had become President, I wouldn't defend any policy of his that I didn't agree with.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:They look the other way when it's their candidate. Just like we do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My candidate, Sanders, didn't have a chance. If by some miracle he had become President, I wouldn't defend any policy of his that I didn't agree with.

Your Candidate was Hillary Clinton.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 01, 2017 12:06 pm

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Your Candidate was Hillary Clinton.

I certainly voted for her.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Your President has made 21 visits in 16 weeks to one of his 17 private golf clubs, since his inauguration. And he complains being President was 'harder than he thought'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed May 17, 2017 8:04 am

Cate McCalley wrote:Your President has made 21 visits in 16 weeks to one of his 17 private golf clubs, since his inauguration. And he complains being President was 'harder than he thought'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be nice to own 17 private golf clubs.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 am

Cornbread wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Your President has made 21 visits in 16 weeks to one of his 17 private golf clubs, since his inauguration. And he complains being President was 'harder than he thought'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be nice to own 17 private golf clubs.

Trump hates being POTUS. I can't say I blame him. I can barely stomach the guy, but I can't help but feel some level of pity for Hom. He said he had 'a really nice life' before. Indeed he did.

Trump isn't stupid. He isn't evil in the sense there is no goodness in him. If there is one word that describes Trump it would have to be Manchild.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Random Discussion