Trump's ties to Russia

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:43 am

Taken right out of page one of the Clinton Playbook.

Cate McCalley wrote:Eight high profile Russians have died since Trump's election:

Denis Veronenkov 45, shot twice in the back of head in Ukraine. Former lawmaker of Russia, enemy of Putin. Was currently testifying against former Ukraine President and Russian puppet, Yanukovych.

Vitaly Churkin 64, Russian Ambassador to the UN. Heart attack.

Alexander Kadakin 67, Russian Ambassador to India, Died after a brief illness.

Andrey Malanin 54, Russian Consular in Athens, Greece. Found dead after 3 days, ruled death from natural causes.

Oleg Erovinkin 61, Former General in Russia's FSB Intelligence Agency. In Putin's close circle since the 1990's. Also served as Chief of Staff for Ignor Sechin, President of Russia's State owned giant oil company, Rosneft. Found dead in his car. Cause of dearh not made public.

Andrey Karlov 62, Russian Ambassador to Turkey. Point blank assassination in Ankara, Turkey while attending an Art show.

Petr Polshikov 56, Russian Diplomat found dead in his bed with pillow covering his face and bullet in his head. Russia's Foreign Ministry says Polshikov's death 'likely an accident'.

Sergia Krivov 63, Russian Consulate Commander found dead in NYC. Cause of death ruled bleeding in the chest area 'from possible tumor'.

Nikoli Gorokov 53, Russian lawyer & Whistleblower 'fell from a fourth floor window' of his Moscow apartment. Gorokov was actively exposing the work of fellow attorney, Segia Magnitsky , that had exposed Russia's largest tax fraud scheme ever. Magnitsky was jailed in a Russian detention center and beaten to death. Gorokov remains in critical condition.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20945
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:58 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Taken right out of page one of the Clinton Playbook.

Cate McCalley wrote:Eight high profile Russians have died since Trump's election:

Denis Veronenkov 45, shot twice in the back of head in Ukraine. Former lawmaker of Russia, enemy of Putin. Was currently testifying against former Ukraine President and Russian puppet, Yanukovych.

Vitaly Churkin 64, Russian Ambassador to the UN. Heart attack.

Alexander Kadakin 67, Russian Ambassador to India, Died after a brief illness.

Andrey Malanin 54, Russian Consular in Athens, Greece. Found dead after 3 days, ruled death from natural causes.

Oleg Erovinkin 61, Former General in Russia's FSB Intelligence Agency. In Putin's close circle since the 1990's. Also served as Chief of Staff for Ignor Sechin, President of Russia's State owned giant oil company, Rosneft. Found dead in his car. Cause of dearh not made public.

Andrey Karlov 62, Russian Ambassador to Turkey. Point blank assassination in Ankara, Turkey while attending an Art show.

Petr Polshikov 56, Russian Diplomat found dead in his bed with pillow covering his face and bullet in his head. Russia's Foreign Ministry says Polshikov's death 'likely an accident'.

Sergia Krivov 63, Russian Consulate Commander found dead in NYC. Cause of death ruled bleeding in the chest area 'from possible tumor'.

Nikoli Gorokov 53, Russian lawyer & Whistleblower 'fell from a fourth floor window' of his Moscow apartment. Gorokov was actively exposing the work of fellow attorney, Segia Magnitsky , that had exposed Russia's largest tax fraud scheme ever. Magnitsky was jailed in a Russian detention center and beaten to death. Gorokov remains in critical condition.


What does 'taken right out of the Clinton, play book' mean? Other than you are committed to believing and spreading conspiracy theories, that is 'taken right out of the Putin' documented (not theorized) play book?

The entire career and ascention of former KGB agent Vladimir Putin rise to power was, and is still being advanced by the lies of so called 'conspiracy theories' that have been and continue to be debunked.

Absolutely nothing connects the Clinton's to these Russian high profile deaths. Everything connects them to Putin's KGB methods of silencing it's opposition.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Gopher » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Nothing to prove Putin had anyone killed. Even if it looks like it. Nothing to prove the Clintons had anyone killed. Even if it looks like it.
User avatar
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Gopher wrote:Nothing to prove Putin had anyone killed. Even if it looks like it. Nothing to prove the Clintons had anyone killed. Even if it looks like it.


Former President Clinton, when asked by a local reporter what if thought Russia's interference with our election was connected to the Trump campaign he said 'You'd have to have a single digit IQ not to have figured it out by now'.

Lol! I know all you folks that appreciate Trump 'telling it like it is', will appreciate Clinton's candor.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby upallnight » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:51 am

Oh slick Willy
upallnight
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 pm

upallnight wrote:Oh slick Willy


Your so called President can't stop digging a hole for his Administration. He doesn't know enough about government to run even a small city. Except for defense, the people advising him don't know enough about government agency to run any of one them.

All he knows is encapulated in corporate business practices, of which he has depended on corporate lawyers to handle for him. His exposure to our legal system has been strictly corporate. Our Constitution and law embodies civilian and corporate rights, rules and regulation.

I understand that people voting for Trump actually believed someone successful in business with no experience with government, would be able to apply his success to re-invent our government into a business success.

I don't understand how anyone can believe that government modeled to exist and operate on completely separate goals in a democracy than that of corporate business, could believe that a businessman, with zero experience in government had any.chance at all to successfully lead the most powerful govetnment in the world?

At the end of the day I have to accept that there is so much misinformation disseminated in today's world, people can no longer separate fact from fiction. Most people either don't understand truth's value to a civilized society, or don't believe truth is the fabric on which a civilized society is created and maintained. Either way, allowing either ignorance or arrogance to continue, will result in an uncivilized, barbaric society.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:25 am

It defies logic that Russia would want to help elect anyone with plans to build up our military.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20945
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It defies logic that Russia would want to help elect anyone with plans to build up our military.


What Putin wanted and got, was a POTUS attacking NATO that has kept him from rebuilding the Soviet Union. He certainly didn't have that in Hillary Clinton, a right of the center warhawk, willing to help secure vulnerable Baltic borders.

Everybody knows by now what Putin knew 8 years ago, that Donald J. Trump with an ego the size of Texas, a self serving political ambition and no regard for honesty would be easily manipulated, just as Nixon was.

Putin fears Clinton. It wouldn't have mattered who her opponent turned out to be, Putin would have used his FSB agency to hack her supporters and spread fake news about her.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby VoteMout » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Putin fears Clinton. It wouldn't have mattered who her opponent turned out to be, Putin would have used his FSB agency to hack her supporters and spread fake news about her.


That's almost laughable. No one fears Clinton.
VoteMout
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm

VoteMout wrote:
Putin fears Clinton. It wouldn't have mattered who her opponent turned out to be, Putin would have used his FSB agency to hack her supporters and spread fake news about her.


That's almost laughable. No one fears Clinton.


You can say that Putin wasn't worried about Obama. You can't say that he didn't fear Hillary Clinton.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 am

No way on Earth could you make me believe that Putin feared Hillary Clinton. Only "friends" and close "business associates" fear the Clinton.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20945
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:No way on Earth could you make me believe that Putin feared Hillary Clinton. Only "friends" and close "business associates" fear the Clinton.


Believe what you want.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:27 pm

I always do. Clinton was tough on Libya, and now it's a terrorist oasis.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20945
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:27 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I always do. Clinton was tough on Libya, and now it's a terrorist oasis.


You can't lay all the blame on Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Oil barons plan to control ME oil through regime changes of seven ME countries. That's some decades long complicated history to lay blame on one actor. .


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 am

Congressman Joaquin Castro of the House Committee investigating Russia's influencing our election has the impression, that some Trump campaign associates are headed for the pokey.

It's comical watching Trump kick his buddies to the curb, as The Republican Committee Chairman Nunes violates his every oath, revealing secret investigation findings to Trump on who's hot and who's not. It's a little late for that. Try as he may, the chairman can't help Trump twitter the evidence away. Obama made sure it would be preserved, far away from Trumps tweeting thumbs.

' Mr Castro appeared confident when he spoke on Tuesday evening, and suggested that based on what he had heard or seen, criminal charges would likely be brought against some people associated with the Trump campaign.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 67081.html


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests