Trump's ties to Russia

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby upallnight » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:08 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I always do. Clinton was tough on Libya, and now it's a terrorist oasis.

You can't lay all the blame on Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Oil barons plan to control ME oil through regime changes of seven ME countries. That's some decades long complicated history to lay blame on one actor. .

You can lay blame when the bitch takes full credit for it and laughs. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. “We came, we saw, he died.”
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:12 am

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I always do. Clinton was tough on Libya, and now it's a terrorist oasis.

You can't lay all the blame on Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Oil barons plan to control ME oil through regime changes of seven ME countries. That's some decades long complicated history to lay blame on one actor. .

You can lay blame when the bitch takes full credit for it and laughs. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. “We came, we saw, he died.”

Hillary Clinton was no doubt, the main actor in Lybia's destruction. With eyes wide open, she continued the H. Bush policy of hegemony and ME regime change. She can be faulted for not taking responsibilty for the power vacuum created with the killing of Quadafi. Obama's back handed apology in the recognition the Lybia was his most regretful mistake, is not enough to assuage the incredible and unnecessary death and destruction of innocent people caught in a 'smart power at it's finest' play (Hillary Clinton's words).

I do not excuse Hillary Clinton's use of 'smart power', in any way, shape, form or fashion. I am simply pointing out the origin of the policy, in that Hillary Clinton did not originate it. The blame is spread fully on the U.S. hegemony policiy of aggressively pursued since WWIi.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:49 am

The only connection Hillary Clinton has to Trump's ties to Russia is they helped defeat her in the election.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 pm

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Cate "Mostly Agreed" without coming out and clearly stating it.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Gopher wrote:
upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:You can't lay all the blame on Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Oil barons plan to control ME oil through regime changes of seven ME countries. That's some decades long complicated history to lay blame on one actor. .

Cate "Mostly Agreed" without coming out and clearly stating it.

You partisan loyalty keeps you focused on the tree and prevents you from seeing the forest.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 pm

The Trump camp will stop at nothing to deflect interest in the Trump campaign's ties to Putin's waging cyber war and hacking our democratic institutions, private citizens and elected representatives communications.

Trump has accused leaks on members of our Intelligence community, Obama, former Obama White House Aides & Staff, and Obama's former National Security Advisor, Susan Rice. Not once as he ever paused to consider members his own fractured Party, the 'hard Right'.

Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama or Joe Biden isn't going to sit at the Oval Office desk if Trump is forced to resign, Mike Pence is. Pence is a lot more aligned with the hard Right, than Trump. At the miment, nothing could be more appealing to the 30 or so Freedom Caucus members than a Pence Presidency.

Steve Bannon whose only ambition is a successful anti-establishment revolution, may be the only friend Trump has.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am

If Susan Rice & Obama's gang did nothing wrong, then Dems would surely have no problem with Trump doing the same to his 2020 opponent right?
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:51 am

Demon Hunter wrote:If Susan Rice & Obama's gang did nothing wrong, then Dems would surely have no problem with Trump doing the same to his 2020 opponent right?

If any candidate, without respect to Party affiliation, is colluding with foreign governments to attack our public and or private institutions, they are gulity of attacking our nation's sovereignty and should be exposed and prosecuted.

We don't know the degree in which Trump's campaign was involved in collusion with Russia, an adversarial foreign government that has been an enemy in thwarting every U.S. and UN attempt to stabilize the ME. But we do know there was collusion.

The monumental issue is not the single act of interferring with our election process. The over riding issue is the influence ANY foreign power has to effectively attack our democratic institution. The POTUS is sworn to protect our nation from all enemies, domestic and foreign. Unmasking the identies of persons caught up in knowingly or unknowingly abetting any foreign enemy has absolutely nothing to do with any political aspirations of 'Susan Rice & Obama gang'. And everything to do with protecting our nation from foreign nation enemies.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:27 am

What does Trump's bombing of Syria do to his "ties" to Russia?
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

upallnight wrote:What does Trump's bombing of Syria do to his "ties" to Russia?

It's complicated. Suffice it to say both Russian meddling in our democratic election to undermine our democratic institutions, and the surprise chemical attack in Syria advance Russia's agenda to unravel the UN and undermine all Western democracies.

The chemical attack places Trump squarely in the middle of the monkeys. Specifically the West's elite energy czars agenda, and the protection of Russia's European energy market and it's only foreign military base, located in Syria. Of which both Syria's Assad and Iran's Revolutionary guard are supported to maintain.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:57 am

Which has lead to a nice inrease in oil prices. In the meantime A Russian warship steams toward the area where we launched from.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:Which has lead to a nice inrease in oil prices. In the meantime A Russian warship steams toward the area where we launched from.

Trump's 'whack a mole' reaction to the sarin attack won't amount to much. Putin has to respond with a mikitary flex of muscle.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Putin is prepared to do more than attempt to hold it's recent territory gain in Syria. Economically Russia can't support a full scale ME war.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:Which has lead to a nice inrease in oil prices. In the meantime A Russian warship steams toward the area where we launched from.

Trump's 'whack a mole' reaction to the sarin attack won't amount to much. Putin has to respond with a mikitary flex of muscle.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Putin is prepared to do more than attempt to hold it's recent territory gain in Syria. Economically Russia can't support a full scale ME war.

Putin is puffing his chest out hoping he scares someone.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 am

I expect us to hit additional targets in the coming weeks.
Demon Hunter

Postby upallnight » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 am

Trump's action and Russia's verbal response seems to put a damper on the Trump Ties.
upallnight

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion