Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Non-County related discussion forum.

Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am

It's true..Steve Bannon is no longer a member of the National Security Council.

Yep..one Trump 'stategist' after another kicked to the curb as Trump tries to distance himself from the long arm of the law.

Let's take a look at how the so called President's first hundred days are shaping up;

General Michael Flynn, Foreign Agent and National Security Advisor... gone.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions...neutralized.

White House Press Official Boris Epshteyn, Russian immigrant with deep ties to Russia's Financial oligarch...gone.

Katie Walsh, Top Aide and Campaign Strategist ... gone.

And now Steve Bannon, Chief Campaign Strategist and White House Advisor & National Security Council Member kicked off the Council.

So much for the 'Russian Hoax'. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Political Plague » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Cate wants Trump to fail. It's like wishing that a plane would crash that we are on board. Liberal Logic 101.
Political Plague
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Pappy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Political Plague wrote:Cate wants Trump to fail. It's like wishing that a plane would crash that we are on board. Liberal Logic 101.

We all gotta go sometime.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Political Plague wrote:Cate wants Trump to fail. It's like wishing that a plane would crash that we are on board. Liberal Logic 101.


Typical Trumpeze...blame you failures on anyone but yourself. I didn't vote for Trump Gomer, you did.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:15 am

Cate McCalley wrote:It's true..Steve Bannon is no longer a member of the National Security Council.

Yep..one Trump 'stategist' after another kicked to the curb as Trump tries to distance himself from the long arm of the law.

Let's take a look at how the so called President's first hundred days are shaping up;

General Michael Flynn, Foreign Agent and National Security Advisor... gone.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions...neutralized.

White House Press Official Boris Epshteyn, Russian immigrant with deep ties to Russia's Financial oligarch...gone.

Katie Walsh, Top Aide and Campaign Strategist ... gone.

And now Steve Bannon, Chief Campaign Strategist and White House Advisor & National Security Council Member kicked off the Council.

So much for the 'Russian Hoax'. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Today...Devin Nunes (R), Chairman of House Intellegence Committee on Russian Election Interference...neutralized.

And the beat goes on.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Who's next? K.T. McFarland?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Who's next? K.T. McFarland?


Yep, McFarland, a Mike Flynn cohort has been bounced out of the White House. She landed the Ambassador to Singapore gig. McConnell's wife, Elaine Choa whose papa is a shipping king in the orient, may have influenced McFarland's soft landing.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 01, 2017 2:15 am

And another one..this time Sebastian Gorka...bites the dust.

Gorka, Steve Bannon's buddy, will be packing up his briefcase and moving out of the White House. That makes three Trump appointees to the National Security Council kicked off it. Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon & now Gorka.

Nothing about a soft landing Ambassador's job for Gorka.

We haven't had second generation American Muslims shooting up military recruiting offices, or blowing up marathon runners with pressure cooker bombs for awhile. Gorka can always go back to Brietbart and stir the 'radical Islamic pot' to get something going to that end. Oh wait...the election's over and 'conservatives' have the White House and Congress majority's now. Pushing that whole 'Islamaphonia' thing isn't so important now.

Maybe Gorka can manufacture some new fears to push. Like 'illegal immigrants poisoning milk supplies' causing unexplained infant crib deaths of babies. Doesn't matter, just about any hater fodder will do. Gotta keep the sheep on the alert for the 'big bad wolve'. Just in case should some should start notice they aren't moving toward the direction of greener pastures.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 01, 2017 2:18 am

Cate McCalley wrote:And another one..this time Sebastian Gorka...bites the dust.

Gorka, Steve Bannon's buddy, will be packing up his briefcase and moving out of the White House. That makes three Trump appointees to the National Security Council kicked off it. Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon & now Gorka.

Nothing about a soft landing Ambassador's job for Gorka.

We haven't had second generation American Muslims shooting up military recruiting offices, or blowing up marathon runners with pressure cooker bombs for awhile. Gorka can always go back to Brietbart and stir the 'radical Islamic pot' to get something going to that end. Oh wait...the election's over and 'conservatives' have the White House and Congress majority's now. Pushing that whole 'Islamaphonia' thing isn't so important now.

Maybe Gorka can manufacture some new fears to push. Like 'illegal immigrants poisoning milk supplies' causing unexplained infant crib deaths of babies. Doesn't matter, just about any hater fodder will do. Gotta keep the sheep on the alert for the 'big bad wolve'. Just in case should some should start noticing they aren't moving toward the direction of greener pastures.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Briscoe » Mon May 01, 2017 9:06 am

up at three in the morning and talking to yourself again i see.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 01, 2017 9:36 am

Briscoe wrote:up at three in the morning and talking to yourself again i see.


Yep. The still silence of early morning brings reflection.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Pappy » Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Briscoe wrote:up at three in the morning and talking to yourself again i see.


Yep. The still silence of early morning brings reflection.

She just wants to get an early start with fake news
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 am

Pappy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Briscoe wrote:up at three in the morning and talking to yourself again i see.


Yep. The still silence of early morning brings reflection.


She just wants to get an early start with fake news


Nothing fake about Trump's protege's getting bounced off of the National Security Council. It's onecthing to blabber on an on, and blow up issues that aren't relevant to national security. Quite another to engage in serious problem solving on real threats to our national security. Things like foreign espionage, and the propaganda machine of fake news alive, well and invading cyber space.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am

Obama told Trump Michael Flynn should not be picked for the National Security Council. Obama had fired him. He obviously had good reason. Sally Yates also warned Trump, giving him classified information as to Michael Flynn's connections with foreign governments,

When a sitting President offers you free advice, what could possibly excuse not considering it? Wouldn't one at least want to determine for themselves if the advice was good? Guess that doesn't count when convinced you can create your own reality.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Surprise, surprise. James Comney fired. For what? Informing Congress about reopening Hillary Clinton's email investigation. Something that violated FBI's policy not to indict, arrest or release any on going investigation of any Congressional or Executive Branch Candidate within 60 days of an election? Nope.

He was fired for 'misrepresenting' how he handled the reopening of Hillary Clinton"s email investigation.

In view of yesterdays Clapper's testimony before the Senate Intelligence investigation, that the FBI's investigation of Russian interference with our election was ongoing, and had amassed 'sensitive' classified information on several people in Trump's camp having connections with Russian operatives before, during and after the election campaign, I'm inclined to believe Comney's dismissal had nothing to do with the reopening of Clinton's email investigation, and everything to do with Comney's ongoing investigation of Russian interference with our election, and members of the Trump camp's involvement in it.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Next

Return to Random Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest