Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Bomp..Bomp..Bomp..Bomb..Another One Bites Dust

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Cornbread wrote:I've never been a fan of Bannon.

Obviously I don't like Steve Bannon. Trump was pretty clear stating came into his campaign late. Bannon isn't the cause of Trump's racist propensity, he activity in Trump's campaign was the result of it. Trump had instigated the 'Obama birther' movement, before he ever connected with Steve Bannon.

Still, I'm glad to see Bannon ousted. In all fairness Bannon gave Trump some good advice along with some really bad advice. Bannon advised Trump to work with Congress on a bi-partisan Infrastructure Bill, before tackling health care. Bannon was right about to want to tackle the easiest first and make Democrats work with Trump. The Administration could have had an immediate win, and gained immediate popularity. Trump didn't take that advice. Instead he catered to his base and tried to repeal Obamacare and get a ridiculous $21 Billion Wall funded.

Bannon is a wild card and a backstabber. He considers himself a revolutionary. Nothing he does will surprise me.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 am

“Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!”

"I want to applaud the many protesters in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!”

President Donald J Trump
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:“Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!”

"I want to applaud the many protesters in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!”

President Donald J Trump

Your President's words are hollow. He has revealed a lack of wisdom in sowing discord, lying, and agitating racial division beginning with his 7 year focus and support of the Obama 'birther movement', and will never be trusted. The longer he stays in office, the weaker our nation will become.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:“Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!”

President Donald J Trump

Your President's words are hollow. He has revealed a lack of wisdom in sowing discord, lying, and agitating racial division beginning with his 7 year focus and support of the Obama 'birther movement', and will never be trusted. The longer he stays in office, the weaker our nation will become.

Our nation is not weak. Only the liberals are weak minded. Oh and you all seem to be quite violent. We are a strong nation that was divided during Obama's 8 years in office.
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:23 pm

VMO, I have a question;

Do you think Citizen Donald J. Trump Sr.'s public attack on President Barrack Obama's legitimacy to hold office, that begin March 23, 2011 when he qestioned President Obama 'hiding something' on the popular morning show 'The View', suggesting perhaps that Obama was a Muslim, then followed up by more than a dozen public statements questioning President Obama's citizenship and the legitimacy of his Presidency, has anything to do with the racial divide our country is experiencing?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

8 years of the Marxist Barrack Obama, a man raised by communists, mentored by communists, and a man who moved fluidly through communists radical circles, trying to destroy this country has accelerated and widened the divide already existent in this nation. Obama had/has a deep burning hatred for this country and for most white people. He is a racist extraordinaire, who hates tradition, authority ( unless it is the authority of Marxists), Christianity, and white people. He is the most divisive man to ever hold office in this nation. He is at this time taking part in organizing an ongoing "resistance" which is essentially an open rebellion. An open rebellion supported by the deep state and establishment politicians and their propaganda wing the legacy media.

President Donald John Trump is a true American patriot who loves this country and its people, and those who hate him are blinded by hate or sorely lacking the intellectual capability to formulate a rational thought let alone an opinion.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:19 pm

clark bailey wrote:8 years of the Marxist Barrack Obama, a man raised by communists, mentored by communists, and a man who moved fluidly through communists radical circles, trying to destroy this country has accelerated and widened the divide already existent in this nation. Obama had/has a deep burning hatred for this country and for most white people. He is a racist extraordinaire, who hates tradition, authority ( unless it is the authority of Marxists), Christianity, and white people. He is the most divisive man to ever hold office in this nation. He is at this time taking part in organizing an ongoing "resistance" which is essentially an open rebellion. An open rebellion supported by the deep state and establishment politicians and their propaganda wing the legacy media.

President Donald John Trump is a true American patriot who loves this country and its people, and those who hate him are blinded by hate or sorely lacking the intellectual capability to formulate a rational thought let alone an opinion.

Clark, it is you blinded by hate. If it were not so you wouldn't make the statements you have made with respect to Barrack Obama. You would understand Barrack Obama was a two term President, popular with our majority.

Trump is no Hitler. Just a dangerous opportunist, propelled into a position that he does not have the intellect or temperment to handle. He saw race baiting as one of the windows that provided an opportunity to do what he has always wanted. Bully people into doing what he wants. That works in private enterprise. Not so much in a democratic government.

The following is a chronicled list of Trumps appeal to advance racism and hatred of President Obama just on one topic out of dozens he used to gather his base;

3/23/11 While interviewing on the view, Trump asked "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

3/28/11 An interview with Fox News "He's (Obama) spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."

3/20/11 Interview with The Laura Ingraham Show, "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way.

4/7/11 NBC Today Show Interview, "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.

4/7/11 MSNBC Morning Joe Show, "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."

On April 27, 2011,

President Obama made public his long form birth certificate.

Trump had not announced his bid for Presidency. Later Mr. Miller, his campaign spokesman,

"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States,", At the time Trump didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth.

5/24/12 The Daily Beast, Trump's response to an erroneous report about Obama was, "The literary agent (Obama's) wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."

5/29/12 CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer, "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."

8/6/12. Tweet; An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

8/12/13 ABC News reports Trump challenging the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate, "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."

12/12/13 Trump Tweets "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

5/14 TV Interview with Ireland's Colette Fitzpatrick, Trump first contested whether Obama had released his birth certificate, then questioned whether its legitimacy.Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."

5/27/14 Trump's comments to The National Press Clib "There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"

1/6/16 CNN Wolf Blitzer Interview, Trump says "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

9/15/16 Interview with The Washington post, when asked about if he believed Obama was born in the U. S. Trump says I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security."

I

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:You really don't have to be Einstein to see how Trump led people sewing doubt with innuendo and lies. His trademark is no different than your run of the mill, typical film flan man 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, capture them with bullshit'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
clark bailey wrote:8 years of the Marxist Barrack Obama, a man raised by communists, mentored by communists, and a man who moved fluidly through communists radical circles, trying to destroy this country has accelerated and widened the divide already existent in this nation. Obama had/has a deep burning hatred for this country and for most white people. He is a racist extraordinaire, who hates tradition, authority ( unless it is the authority of Marxists), Christianity, and white people. He is the most divisive man to ever hold office in this nation. He is at this time taking part in organizing an ongoing "resistance" which is essentially an open rebellion. An open rebellion supported by the deep state and establishment politicians and their propaganda wing the legacy media.

Clark, it is you blinded by hate. If it were not so you wouldn't make the statements you have made with respect to Barrack Obama. You would understand Barrack Obama was a two term President, popular with our majority.

Trump is no Hitler. Just a dangerous opportunist, propelled into a position that he does not have the intellect or temperment to handle. He saw race baiting as one of the windows that provided an opportunity to do what he has always wanted. Bully people into doing what he wants. That works in private enterprise. Not so much in a democratic government.

The following is a chronicled list of Trumps appeal to advance racism and hatred of President Obama just on one topic out of dozens he used to gather his base;

3/23/11 While interviewing on the view, Trump asked "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

3/28/11 An interview with Fox News "He's (Obama) spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."

3/20/11 Interview with The Laura Ingraham Show, "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way.

4/7/11 NBC Today Show Interview, "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.

4/7/11 MSNBC Morning Joe Show, "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."

On April 27, 2011,

President Obama made public his long form birth certificate.

Trump had not announced his bid for Presidency. Later Mr. Miller, his campaign spokesman,

"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States,", At the time Trump didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth.

5/24/12 The Daily Beast, Trump's response to an erroneous report about Obama was, "The literary agent (Obama's) wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."

5/29/12 CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer, "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."

8/6/12. Tweet; An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

8/12/13 ABC News reports Trump challenging the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate, "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."

12/12/13 Trump Tweets "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

5/14 TV Interview with Ireland's Colette Fitzpatrick, Trump first contested whether Obama had released his birth certificate, then questioned whether its legitimacy.Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."

5/27/14 Trump's comments to The National Press Clib "There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"

1/6/16 CNN Wolf Blitzer Interview, Trump says "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

9/15/16 Interview with The Washington post, when asked about if he believed Obama was born in the U. S. Trump says I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security."

Your opinion is absolutely meaningless. As is the fake news and propaganda you spew. The vile, contemptuous, venomous hatred you have is something you will have to deal with. I pray that you do before it consumes you completely. I pray you regain control of your mental facilities too. People no longer stand for the falsehoods and lies you spew about our president though.

I
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Well Clark, I just posted the indisputable lie Trump told about Obama's birth certificate. Nothing...absolutely nothing that I have posted are lies or 'fake news'. I gave the dates and the sources of his every 'birther' attack. Everything I said can be researched and verified.

What I have done is successfully challenge the lies and propaganda of the Alternative Right who were a major factor in propelling Trump into the Oval Office. I don't apologize for that, although I am sorry that it upsets you. The truth does hurt, but it also sets one free.

Trump's popularity is comparatively the lowest of any U.S President in history. There's a reason for it. Abraham Lincoln explained it perfectly, 'you can't fool all of the people, all of the time'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Trump will be re-elected by an even wider margin than he won his first term with. The polls touting his popularity are the same polls by Fake News that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning up to the point she lost.

As for Obama's birth certificate many doubt the validity of the documents he produced. I doubt his name is even Obama. My money is on Frank Marshall Davis being his real father. His communist grandparents probably whored out their daughter to their big communist pal Frank Marshall Davis. You can look at their pictures side by side and Barry favors Davis way more than Obama Snr. But as to the birth certificate, many doubt the documents released by Obama are real and I suspect they aren't. So as far as truth goes, better luck next time.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I apologize Clark. I've wanted to believe you are sane. My mistake.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Lifetime Republican and WH Rapid Response Director Andy Hemming, resigned his $89,000 annual salary position this week.

He left without a job, and plans to take a vacation until he can land another position.

Andy has lots of experience in the political arena. As such it won't be too difficult for him to land on his feet. He's actually a nice, ethical guy. Maybe too nice to condone all the shenanigans going on in WH these days.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Lifetime Republican and WH Rapid Response Director Andy Hemming, resigned his $89,000 annual salary position this week.

He left without a job, and plans to take a vacation until he can land another position.

Andy has lots of experience in the political arena. As such it won't be too difficult for him to land on his feet. He's actually a nice, ethical guy. Maybe too nice to condone all the shenanigans going on in WH these days.

The rumor is the Andy's job, to hunt the internet and find favorable news about Trump to publicize, was a duplication of what the RNC does. Andy's list of over 1.000 contacts that would receive emails from Andy included News agencies, high dollar donors, select Congressional & Cabinet member aides, etc. Apparently a firewall within the WH communications network blocked some of Andy's contacts, making it difficult to do what the RNC was already doing.

Another one besides Andy is gone. It's no surprise Sebastian Gorky resigned this past week. He came with the Steve Bannon package, so it was expected he would follow Bannon out the door.

No news on Jared Kushner, except his Middle East effort and talks with Israel and Palestine aren't getting any positive result. There's nothing in Kushner's background that would prepare him to advance peace talks between the two. Being Jewish doesn't make one a keen diplomat, able to manage a treaty between Palestine and Israel, no more than being Arab does.

Studying Trump's motives goes no further than revealing his true opportunistic nature extraordinare. For example when he was stirring doubt about Obama's birth certificate, he said Obama was hiding it because maybe it showed him faith as Muslim, adding 'you know you don't change faiths'. While completely ignoring that his daughter, Ivanka, had changed her Christian faith to Judaism.

Convinced money is the true source of power, Trump will never change what he worships.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion