Shark Week (Discovery Channel)

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Shark Week (Discovery Channel)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:28 pm

carbon-15 wrote:Street Outlaws did not air this week because of stupid shark week....

What is wrong with you people???? Shark Week is as American as Baseball, Apple Pie, Slavery, and the Confederate Flag!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby carbon-15 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:40 pm

You mentioned the confederate flag.. You must be a racist.. As a matter of fact, I believe sharks discriminate, they only bite people in the water.. What about those of us that can't swim? We deserve to be treated fairly...
carbon-15
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 pm

carbon-15 wrote:You mentioned the confederate flag.. You must be a racist.. As a matter of fact, I believe sharks discriminate, they only bite people in the water.. What about those of us that can't swim? We deserve to be treated fairly...

Sharks only bite white people. Y'all the only ones crazy enough to go that far out into the ocean. I can't afford to go to the beach. Not financially, but I can't afford to get any darker lol.
Cornbread
Django

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 am

Cornbread wrote:
carbon-15 wrote:You mentioned the confederate flag.. You must be a racist.. As a matter of fact, I believe sharks discriminate, they only bite people in the water.. What about those of us that can't swim? We deserve to be treated fairly...

Sharks only bite white people. Y'all the only ones crazy enough to go that far out into the ocean. I can't afford to go to the beach. Not financially, but I can't afford to get any darker lol.

Holy Shit LOL!!!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:11 am

Cornbread wrote:

That was a good laugh lol.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's Shark Week By God!!!

You watch to much tv. Get out of the the house more. :lol:
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:10 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's Shark Week By God!!!

You watch to much tv. Get out of the the house more. :lol:

Your to nosy when I go anywhere lol.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Nosy B's.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm

This must be honoring Wall Street Sharks. They shut the place down a half a day today!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:This must be honoring Wall Street Sharks. They shut the place down a half a day today!

To include United airlines.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:25 am

Just in time for Shark week which is closely approaching.

Growing concerns over great white shark boom off Cape Cod

http://abcnews.go.com/US/growing-concerns-great-white-shark-boom-off-cape/story?id=48324664
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 am

Cornbread wrote:

That's still hilarious lol.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 am

Any fan of the movie Jaws will appreciate this.

Researchers find wreckage of lost WWII warship USS Indianapolis

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/ar ... 944819.php
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am

The way he tells that story in the movie is so eerie.
PharmGirl

Previous

Return to Random Discussion