Playhouse Site

If you have any forum related questions or need assistance with registration, post here.

Playhouse Site

Postby Pappy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:25 pm

What up with this site is Hardees having another sex act in the parking lot? keeps us updated Crissy funk wont.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Re: Playhouse Site

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Someone forgot to pay the bill lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 pm

I use the other link.
upallnight

Postby Pappy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Someone forgot to pay the bill lol.

With all the support this site has for trump maybe he can help out Tax break for all. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Pappy wrote:

With all the support this site has for trump maybe he can help out Tax break for all. :lol:

:lol: Whatever increase the middle and working class see in their paycheck or tax return, will go the way my 2% Social Security Benefit payment went that was offset with a higher contribution for my Medicare Part B coverage.
That’s not a prediction that may or may not happen. It’s a prediction that has to happen. 13 million people dropping their health care insurance, doesn’t mean they won’t access healthcare they can’t pay for. It means those that have health insurance coverage will pay for it, with higher premiums.

It also means the working class and middle class whom have been stuck with stagnant wages won’t be offered higher wages either. Whatever profit corporations don’t siphon off for to give their highest paid executives wage increases, bonuses and greater corporate stock participation, will be used for stock buy backs.

It’s a very Merry Christmas for the wealthaves getting 80% if the benefit of the 2017 Republican Tax Reform. For the rest it’s more like....hello Grinch.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Pappy wrote:

:lol: Whatever increase the middle and working class see in their paycheck or tax return, will go the way my 2% Social Security Benefit payment went that was offset with a higher contribution for my Medicare Part B coverage.
That’s not a prediction that may or may not happen. It’s a prediction that has to happen. 13 million people dropping their health care insurance, doesn’t mean they won’t access healthcare they can’t pay for. It means those that have health insurance coverage will pay for it, with higher premiums.

It also means the working class and middle class whom have been stuck with stagnant wages won’t be offered higher wages either. Whatever profit corporations don’t siphon off for to give their highest paid executives wage increases, bonuses and greater corporate stock participation, will be used for stock buy backs.

It’s a very Merry Christmas for the wealthaves getting 80% if the benefit of the 2017 Republican Tax Reform. For the rest it’s more like....hello Grinch.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:

Same here Cate my take home pay is the same 2% of what? no gain I see guess ill buy more food stamps to off set it.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:21 am

Cate, I have been on SS since 1988 and I have yet to see SS get a raise that it wasn't taken by the increase in Medicare. Nothing new under the sun and you can't blame that on Trump.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Jacqueline wrote:

Cate, I have been on SS since 1988 and I have yet to see SS get a raise that it wasn't taken by the increase in Medicare. Nothing new under the sun and you can't blame that on Trump.

I recently retired after paying into SS & Medicare for 35 years. If I had been collecting SS benefits for 30 of those years, I may be more understanding about a zero net increase in benefits. Guess we should be thankful we didn’t get a decreased benefit payment.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Cate, over the years I have had it happen that I draw less after the increase in SS and Medicare. My sister gets less this year than she did last. Depends on where you fall, it can happen.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:56 pm

I've experienced the same Jacqueline.
Legion
Always A Bride

Return to The Help Forum