Playhouse shop and swap center

Attention Business Owners: Want to buy some ad space on The Playhouse? Contact an Administrator for details. AD SPACE IS BECOMING LIMITED!

Playhouse shop and swap center

Postby Pappy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:01 pm

We are up and running now that Christmas is over we can get back to what matters the most. Join us for saving join us for super savings. Please join today send any request to CrissyAlwaysSunny she can help out all your needs I mean all your needs.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Re: Playhouse shop and swap center

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:49 am

Pappy wrote:We are up and running now that Christmas is over we can get back to what matters the most. Join us for saving join us for super savings. Please join today send any request to CrissyAlwaysSunny she can help out all your needs I mean all your needs.

Pappy, I need to swap my old Ford pickup for a new driverless Tesla-mobile. Can you or Chrissy find me a trade?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:We are up and running now that Christmas is over we can get back to what matters the most. Join us for saving join us for super savings. Please join today send any request to CrissyAlwaysSunny she can help out all your needs I mean all your needs.

Pappy, I need to swap my old Ford pickup for a new driverless Tesla-mobile. Can you or Chrissy find me a trade?

Cate you came to the right place.cate would you be interested in a trade? we have this Pink Cavy funk drives real cheap ask Crissy about the details.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Political Plague » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:08 am

I did get some Christmas gifts I'd like to regift lol.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 am

Pappy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Cate you came to the right place.cate would you be interested in a trade? we have this Pink Cavy funk drives real cheap ask Crissy about the details.

I’m trying to trade up Pappy!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Cant trade up on this Cavy it has a least $150.00 of duct tape on the Fenders and roughly the same on the interior alone,Whiteguy just finished a paint job on it with a Mop.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Return to Playhouse Sponsor Forum