Prayer Please

A forum dedicated to people of the Christian faith.

Re: Prayer Please

Postby Kelli » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Well she has made it to 36 weeks and is resting at home now. Still 6centimeters, and having some lower back pain, but no contractions. Just a waiting game now.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:32 am

Kelli wrote:Well she has made it to 36 weeks and is resting at home now. Still 6centimeters, and having some lower back pain, but no contractions. Just a waiting game now.

Love her heart!! I am actually shocked they sent her home being at 6 centimeters! Wowza! I am assuming she is on bedrest? Tell her to enjoy it while she can! ;)
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Kelli » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

DarkFairy wrote:
Kelli wrote:Well she has made it to 36 weeks and is resting at home now. Still 6centimeters, and having some lower back pain, but no contractions. Just a waiting game now.

Love her heart!! I am actually shocked they sent her home being at 6 centimeters! Wowza! I am assuming she is on bedrest? Tell her to enjoy it while she can! ;)

Oddly enough she isn't on bedrest, or if she is she isn't listening. her and her boyfriend were going fishing Sunday :0
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby Kelli » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks for the prayers everyone :) My adorable great-nephew arrived at 9:56am this morning. Weighing 5lbs 15ozs and 21in. long <3 Mom and baby are doing well.
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 am

Kelli wrote:Thanks for the prayers everyone :) My adorable great-nephew arrived at 9:56am this morning. Weighing 5lbs 15ozs and 21in. long <3 Mom and baby are doing well.

Dang!! Get that kid a basketball..!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Kelli » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

No kiddin, his little fingers are so long. My mom says he has ballin hands :)
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Congrats!!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Kelli » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Thank ya, I put pics up on FB :)
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

GFunk is a good strong name for a baby. Congrats.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 am

What a beautiful baby! :)

brantley Cole Howard1.jpg
Unbridled Spirit

Postby RAP » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 am

Beautiful Baby, looks very healthy. Congrats to all.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:GFunk is a good strong name for a baby. Congrats.

Joe is a real good name too.. Joe Washington was the first president of the US... Don't forget GI Joe, and Joe the plumber... Bazooka Joe, and Joe A Cawood had a school named after him... Then there is the "goddaddy" Greishop... So I believe it will be Joe, not G...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Kelli » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Joe Average Hatfield wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:GFunk is a good strong name for a baby. Congrats.

Joe is a real good name too.. Joe Washington was the first president of the US... Don't forget GI Joe, and Joe the plumber... Bazooka Joe, and Joe A Cawood had a school named after him... Then there is the "goddaddy" Greishop... So I believe it will be Joe, not G...

Sorry boys, his name is Brantley Cole
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby DarkFairy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Congrats! He is a handsome little feller!
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby DRAGONFLY » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Look at him, he is as close to heaven on earth as you can get. He is a beautiful little person,truly a gift and a blessing from God.
DRAGONFLY

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Forum