Know anyone in need?

A forum dedicated to people of the Christian faith.

Know anyone in need?

Postby Campground Man » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm

There is a youth group coming up that wants to know if there are any elderly or disabled folks that need some yardwork etc done.

If you know anyone that is unable to do such things and could use the help PM me some contact info to forward to the youth leader.

thanks.
Campground Man
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Know anyone in need?

Postby RAP » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Alright Mister we been worried about you. That said, glad to see you posting and I will keep this in mind.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Campground Man » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

RAP wrote:Alright Mister we been worried about you. That said, glad to see you posting and I will keep this in mind.

Worried? I've been building cabins etc for like a month and a half (7 days a week) and had my brother taking care of the office so I've not logged hardly any computer time.
Campground Man
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 pm

UU-AAH!!! CGM is back... Guess the 'Outdoor Mafia' never got him after all... Good to see you back___we wuz gettin worried... As for the missionaries they usually put in a month at the drug dealer/whorehouse here in my neighborhood...
Take pretty good care of the old boy, it seems... Might want to send em down here... He was mowing his own grass last week... Pitiful...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Campground Man wrote:There is a youth group coming up that wants to know if there are any elderly or disabled folks that need some yardwork etc done.

If you know anyone that is unable to do such things and could use the help PM me some contact info to forward to the youth leader.

thanks.

I know of a couple of people who could use the help. I will message you their details.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Campground Man » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 am

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:UU-AAH!!! CGM is back... Guess the 'Outdoor Mafia' never got him after all... Good to see you back___we wuz gettin worried... As for the missionaries they usually put in a month at the drug dealer/whorehouse here in my neighborhood...
Take pretty good care of the old boy, it seems... Might want to send em down here... He was mowing his own grass last week... Pitiful...

You must be mistaken...these aren't baptist missionaries. J/k *ducks*
Campground Man
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 am

Campground Man wrote:
Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:UU-AAH!!! CGM is back... Guess the 'Outdoor Mafia' never got him after all... Good to see you back___we wuz gettin worried... As for the missionaries they usually put in a month at the drug dealer/whorehouse here in my neighborhood...

You must be mistaken...these aren't baptist missionaries. J/k *ducks*

We were worried about Brandon as well, but it's our understanding that he is in the Witness Protection Program.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Return to Christian Forum