The Mark of The Beast Is Upon Us!

A forum dedicated to people of the Christian faith.

Re: The Mark of The Beast Is Upon Us!

Postby Legion » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:54 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Not one single moslem will ever condemn the actions of the radicals, no matter how disgusting, ever!!!

I've heard a couple say they would donate $5,000 each to the US Military if we would bomb Iran. Lol! And they were poor!

That shows their violent nature. Iran's controlling party are Shia Muslim, so the couple you spoke of were Sunni. The same faction of the terrorist group ISIS belongs to. The same group that's reeking terror in Iraq.

Cate's friends with terrorists. :lol:
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby goat47 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:34 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Not one single moslem will ever condemn the actions of the radicals, no matter how disgusting, ever!!!

I've heard a couple say they would donate $5,000 each to the US Military if we would bomb Iran. Lol! And they were poor!

That shows their violent nature. Iran's controlling party are Shia Muslim, so the couple you spoke of were Sunni. The same faction of the terrorist group ISIS belongs to. The same group that's reeking terror in Iraq.

Savages!
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Afraid your wrong about all Muslims being violent and terrorist. I'm not sure many would know a terrorist if one moved next door? I don't suppose McVey & Kaczynski were labeled terrorist until they were caught. They certainly weren't suspects. Had it not been for Kaczynski's brother turning him in, he might still be uni-bombing.. I guess some if you are too young to recall the beheadings, hangings and stonings that occurred when Khomeini deposed the Shah of Iran's and his supporters? Yet some think the Shia's have less potential for violence than the Sunni's. I know everyone wants a 666 tattoo to appear on the foreheads of the anti-Christ. And a terrorist to plant a flag in their front yard declaring they intend to terrorize American citizens. That would make life so much more simple. Sorry folks, that's not reality. When you hear the news about anything, it's not being presented without bias. Somebody wants you believe a certain thing, for a specific reason. The least you can do for yourself, is to a step back and ask yourself what is the reason. The media is biased and controlled by those that have political agendas one side or the other. It's not easy to get the truth of a matter. Besides an open mind, it takes work.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

There are 4 recognized factions of Muslims, and several smaller sects not recognized as part of the religion by the mainstream;

http://people.opposingviews.com/faction ... -5083.html

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 am

Their are ton's of political parties, but the top two get recognition; same in the Muslim world.

Sunni = Democrat's.
Shia = Republican's.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Maybe I'm a fish out of water here, but I believe voter apathy is a strong indicator that perhaps the majority of American citizens do not subscribe to either of the established parties politics 100%, but value some tenets of both.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Rip Torn » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Maybe I'm a fish out of water here, but I believe voter apathy is a strong indicator that perhaps the majority of American citizens do not subscribe to either of the established parties politics 100%, but value some tenets of both.

What tenets? Neither party knows what they are.
Rip Torn

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:17 pm

ten·et (tnt)
n.
An opinion, doctrine, or principle held as being true by a person or especially by an organization. See Synonyms at doctrine.
[Probably from Medieval Latin, from Latin, third person sing. present indicative of tenre, to hold; see ten- in Indo-European roots.]

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Rip Torn » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 pm

You missed my sarcasm Cate.
Rip Torn

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Rip Torn wrote:You missed my sarcasm Cate.

Sorry Rip. As you can see, I'm not the brightest bulb in the box.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jasmine » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 am

The only Muslim I ever met was one of the doctor's at the clinic. He beat his wife.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 am

I got it! Mystery solved! Sarah Palin is the Anti-Christ!!! And all her momma Grizzly's must be the Beasts!!!

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 am

Cate McCalley wrote:I got it! Mystery solved! Sarah Palin is the Anti-Christ!!! And all her momma Grizzly's must be the Beasts!!!

Liberals/Democrats really hate Palin. I don't know if it's because she's attractive, or if it's because she's conservative, or that she's an avid hunter or fisherman. I think it's a combination of all three.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:I got it! Mystery solved! Sarah Palin is the Anti-Christ!!! And all her momma Grizzly's must be the Beasts!!!

You shore have got a purty mouth.!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

You shore have got a purty mouth.!!

Why thank you kind sir! But I gotta tell ya, my legs are a lot mor hairy than Mrs. Palin's, (as is my backside),

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Forum