Drugs, Drugs, Drugs!

Discuss random Harlan County topics.

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 am

From looking at the DC site this morning it seems that the first annual Meth Festival was held this weekend. Not to be confused with the Ramp Festival. Other than they both will make you stink. At least three people were arrested in separate instances for manufacturing meth.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 am

That's one festival I don't care to miss.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

The good news is that between those arrested they managed to compile a complete set of teeth.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:07 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:From looking at the DC site this morning it seems that the first annual Meth Festival was held this weekend. Not to be confused with the Ramp Festival. Other than they both will make you stink. At least three people were arrested in separate instances for manufacturing meth.

I think all three were in the same instance... The third one is the one that ran off... I was told, believe it or not, that they had them out there on the bypass at McDonald's stripped bare ass naked and was hosing em down with a firetruck... Did anybody else see this.?? My source has a flair for the dramatic...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Meth Festival

Postby goat47 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:From looking at the DC site this morning it seems that the first annual Meth Festival was held this weekend. Not to be confused with the Ramp Festival. Other than they both will make you stink. At least three people were arrested in separate instances for manufacturing meth.

I think all three were in the same instance... The third one is the one that ran off... I was told, believe it or not, that they had them out there on the bypass at McDonald's stripped bare ass naked and was hosing em down with a firetruck... Did anybody else see this.?? My source has a flair for the dramatic...


:lol: :lol: :lol: I hate that I missed that. Imagine how cold that water was.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Legion » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:From looking at the DC site this morning it seems that the first annual Meth Festival was held this weekend. Not to be confused with the Ramp Festival. Other than they both will make you stink. At least three people were arrested in separate instances for manufacturing meth.

I think all three were in the same instance... The third one is the one that ran off... I was told, believe it or not, that they had them out there on the bypass at McDonald's stripped bare ass naked and was hosing em down with a firetruck... Did anybody else see this.?? My source has a flair for the dramatic...



You can't believe the things coming out of his mouth. :twisted:
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:27 pm

I saw a big diaper on the side of the road. Must have been Angry Whiteguy. :lol:
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Gunslinger wrote:I saw a big diaper on the side of the road. Must have been Angry Whiteguy. :lol:


I'm sure it was! Who else wears those custom made schlong Pampers?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I saw a big diaper on the side of the road. Must have been Angry Whiteguy. :lol:


I'm sure it was! Who else wears those custom made schlong Pampers?

My fat ass ain't using no damned meth!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am

They need to prepare a meth section at Resthaven because it's coming
User avatar
Demon Hunter
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:33 am

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Legion » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

Ramp festival this weekend. I bet Pappy's breath will be awful. :lol:
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:22 am

Legion wrote:Ramp festival this weekend. I bet Pappy's breath will be awful. :lol:

You know what would help, if you'd keep your tongue out of his throat...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Meth Festival

Postby Pappy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Legion wrote:Ramp festival this weekend. I bet Pappy's breath will be awful. :lol:

You know what would help, if you'd keep your tongue out of his throat...

Legion has had Tongue up all other parts of my body,beer Farts are her Favorite smell.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Meth Festival

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

I could have went all year and not read that. :shock:
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Next

Return to Harlan General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests