Winter Coats Needed! 3rd Annual Coat Drive 2017

Discuss random Harlan County topics.

Winter Coats Needed! 3rd Annual Coat Drive 2017

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:26 am

The Harlan Health and Rehabilitation Therapy Department, and the Harlan Playhouse is having a Winter Coat Drive. We’re asking everyone who can to donate a nice, clean coat. All coats are needed, especially children’s coats. These coats will be donated to Christ’s Hands. Please spread the word! The more coats we can gather the better. You can drop the coats off at the Nursing Home, or at GFunk's office.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Winter Coats Needed!!!

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:28 am

I can scrape together a couple of coats.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby upallnight » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

I should have a couple of old coats laying around. No children's coats though.
upallnight

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:32 am

Any coat of any size will be greatly appreciated!! Christ's Hands is just in more need of children's coats right now but all coats can be used!! Thank you all!!!
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm sure most of you have coats that your children have outgrown. Bag em up and take them to the nursing home.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Briscoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Mermaid wrote:Any coat of any size will be greatly appreciated!! Christ's Hands is just in more need of children's coats right now but all coats can be used!! Thank you all!!!

you're welcome. did you're coat fit alright?
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Any coat of any size will be greatly appreciated!! Christ's Hands is just in more need of children's coats right now but all coats can be used!! Thank you all!!!

I have coats I will be donating as well. Don't try to be a butt crack Briscoe. Go through your closet and donate the coat you haven't wore in 6 years that your gut outgrew!
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Mermaid wrote:
Briscoe wrote:

I have coats I will be donating as well. Don't try to be a butt crack Briscoe. Go through your closet and donate the coat you haven't wore in 6 years that your gut outgrew!

Look at his picture, or mine for example... Would you wear an article of clothing either one of us had, had on?!???
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Briscoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Mermaid wrote:
Briscoe wrote:

little girl, how do you know if i donate or not? that's personal and i don't brag about it.
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:
Briscoe wrote:you're welcome. did you're coat fit alright?

Look at his picture, or mine for example... Would you wear an article of clothing either one of us had, had on?!???

Ummm... You don't have clothes on in your pic.. Maybe you need to go to Christ's Hands and get you some lol. And Briscoe... I wasn't being mean about it. I apologize. I'm sorry.
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Legion » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:53 pm

I always try to help with coat drives. Nothing worse than being cold.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Briscoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 pm

no need to apologize to me mermaid. i'm not mad. some things i type just sound grouchy sometimes but not meant to be. lol
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Briscoe wrote:no need to apologize to me mermaid. i'm not mad. some things i type just sound grouchy sometimes but not meant to be. lol

I'm gonna call you Groucho from now on instead of Briscoe. If you know anyone who can help please let them know. Spread the word. I can't stand the thoughts of cold babies. :((
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:56 pm

My coats are child sized. I may have a couple to donate.
PharmGirl

Postby Briscoe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:05 pm

i'm going to goodwill and buy a few to donate. that's a great place to get clothes in good condition...and i'm doing it for you mermaid. you touched my heart with your apology even though their was no need for it, but I believe it was sincere. i don't know you but consider you a good friend.
Briscoe
HornDog

Next

Return to Harlan General Discussion