O demands trans bathroom choice/Trump to ban Trans Military

Discuss random Harlan County topics.

O demands trans bathroom choice/Trump to ban Trans Military

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 pm

It would take a fool to want to use a restroom with a stranger of the opposite sex. Especially to take your daughter in there. What has happened to this country?
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Re: Mexican Restaurant

Postby Briscoe » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:44 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:It would take a fool to want to use a restroom with a stranger of the opposite sex. Especially to take your daughter in there. What has happened to this country?
fools are running the nation now.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby VoteMout » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:24 pm

I signed the boycott Target petition.
VoteMout

Postby ScArEcRoW » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:23 pm

So, lets let the ungodly have their store. After all we are a free and open society. Most folks with families will not put up with such perverted activities and will vote with their wallets and purses to do business elsewhere. Realizing that there are a lot more of us than there of them. Which makes for a bad business decision any way you care to look at it. Hope they go the way of the dinosaur.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:16 pm

800,000 people have signed the boycott Target petition. Cornbread is one of them. Let a man try to enter any ladies bathroom while my daughter is in there and he will carry a beat down.
Cornbread
Django

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:54 am

Cornbread wrote:800,000 people have signed the boycott Target petition. Cornbread is one of them. Let a man try to enter any ladies bathroom while my daughter is in there and he will carry a beat down.

I won't have any of those worries because I refuse to shop at any store that has such a policy in place.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Re: Targets Transgender Bathroom Policy: #BoycottTarget

Postby upallnight » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 am

Wow I thought the men had to at least pretend to be women to go into the women's restroom and don't forget this policy also extends to the women's dressing rooms!
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:07 am

Appalachia has a lot more serious problems to tackle besides a transgender bathroom issue. Like public bathroom sanitation. Quite a few public restrooms I've tried to use have been nasty, no toilet paper, no paper towels, no soap, and broken hand dry machines. I usually check out the bathroom of restaurants before sitting down to order anyway. A nasty bathroom means a nasty kitchen, and no business from me.

I only eat out when I have to as it is. Looking at the HIV stats, I think I can prepare my own food and take it with me, when I have to be away from the house most of the day. Better safe than sorry.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:12 am

Cate McCalley wrote:Appalachia has a lot more serious problems to tackle besides a transgender bathroom issue. Like public bathroom sanitation. Quite a few public restrooms I've tried to use have been nasty, no toilet paper, no paper towels, no soap, and broken hand dry machines. I usually check out the bathroom of restaurants before sitting down to order anyway. A nasty bathroom means a nasty kitchen, and no business from me.

I only eat out when I have to as it is. Looking at the HIV stats, I think I can prepare my own food and take it with me, when I have to be away from the house most of the day. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah for real. I'm going to take your advice on checking out the bathroom first.
upallnight

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:21 am

It's not about using the restroom with someone of the opposite sex. It's about safety in the restroom and changing room. One day after this policy was in place a guy was arrested for taking pictures of a woman in a dressing room in a California Target.
PharmGirl

Postby Legion » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 pm

I just don't understand why a company would write such a policy. Walmart and Costco are going to be laughing to the bank.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Pappy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Appalachia has a lot more serious problems to tackle besides a transgender bathroom issue. Like public bathroom sanitation. Quite a few public restrooms I've tried to use have been nasty, no toilet paper, no paper towels, no soap, and broken hand dry machines. I usually check out the bathroom of restaurants before sitting down to order anyway. A nasty bathroom means a nasty kitchen, and no business from me.

Why wipe your Ass today you got to shit again sooner or later.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Political Plague » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:42 pm

This just goes to show that not only is the corporate management of Target a bunch of pedophiles and sex perverts, it also goes to show that people are whores who will sell out their values for minimum wage.
Political Plague

Postby Cornbread » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Twitter and Facebook are heated on this topic.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Pappy wrote:

Why wipe your Ass today you got to shit again sooner or later.

That's just disgustingly obscene Pappy!!!!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to Harlan General Discussion