Playhouse

Discuss random Harlan County topics.

Playhouse

Postby Pappy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Damn you Foos in Harlan must be frozen in no one is posting losing interest in Trump I bet.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Re: Playhouse

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Pappy wrote:Damn you Foos in Harlan must be frozen in no one is posting losing interest in Trump I bet.

Well Pappy, I don’t think Trump is losing interest in himself. Nor is his former side kick, Brietbart's fake media Chief, Steve Bannon.

Michael Wolff’s new book ‘Fire & Fury’ due to for release Jan. 9th (that Trump lawyers are trying to stop getting released) has a lot to say about the dysfunctional POTUS and his family. Steve Bannon is quoted as saying Ivanka is ‘dumb as a brick’ & her hubby Jared (Trump’s closet advisor) arranged June 9th, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with 4 Russian operatives was ‘treasonous and unpatriotic’.

Wolff had more than 200 interviews for material for his book. Lots of Trump disparaging quotes from people in Trump’s inner-circle. Everything from noting Trump’s childish behavior, to his ignorance, disinterest and stupidity about how government agencies & Congress works. His publisher claims Wolff recorded the conversations of those he quoted. I would think that would be true, considering Wolff had once written a book that he now admits some of what he said was invented.

Oddly enough Trump has distanced himself from Bannon, but Bannon still claims they are bosom buddies. Naturally, everybody still in Trump’s inner circle are denying Wolff’s quotes disparaging Trump or his family.

If what’s happening in the West Wing of our nation’s White House was a manufactured TV series, it might be fun
watching these nasty nested vipers hiss, bite & try to kill each other. Unfortunately it’s an ugly reality show that the world is watching. One whose nasty characters are defining our nation’s leadership, and will long be remembered after the series ends.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:42 pm

What happened? Nobody want to comment on the brand new number one selling book in America! Fire and Fury, the tell all book about the nut that brags about having a bigger more powerful nuclear button on his desk, to a fat little adolescent despot that craves attention as much as the nut himself?

I mean the book went from the 48,776 rank in sales overnight, to 1st in sales before it ever hit the bookstores. Ordinarily that alone would deserve some commentary.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:What happened? Nobody want to comment on the brand new number one selling book in America! Fire and Fury, the tell all book about the nut that brags about having a bigger more powerful nuclear button on his desk, to a fat little adolescent despot that craves attention as much as the nut himself?

I mean the book went from the 48,776 rank in sales overnight, to 1st in sales before it ever hit the bookstores. Ordinarily that alone would deserve some commentary.

You cant comment on something if you can t read not enough Pics.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Return to Harlan General Discussion