Coldiron Dollar General Employee Beaten?

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Coldiron Dollar General Employee Beaten?

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 pm

This is third hand information, and I can't find any confirmation about it. I was told that a female employee from the Coldiron Dollar General Store was beaten up early this morning. It happened when she was opening the store. Seems the employee had the man's wife arrested for shoplifting at the store.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Coldiron Dollar General Employee Beaten?

Postby goat47 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:48 pm

I hadn't heard anything.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby fairviewcrew » Wed May 21, 2014 9:30 pm

That store is cursed! Wasn't that the same store that was robbed recently and the thief was later shot? Someone also posted on FB this past winter about witnessing a brutal attack in the store. One woman grabbed another woman with a small child and beat her down for no reason.
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 am

Maybe the police didn't respond. They didn't respond to an attempted break in at one of CV's properties yesterday.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby clark bailey » Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am

fairviewcrew wrote:That store is cursed! Wasn't that the same store that was robbed recently and the thief was later shot? Someone also posted on FB this past winter about witnessing a brutal attack in the store. One woman grabbed another woman with a small child and beat her down for no reason.

The person who witnessed and commented on the fight said there was no reason. You and I both know that there's usually a reason. May not be a good one but it is a reason.

I have it from very reliable sources that it is true. The man's wife was apprehended for shoplifting and he made the threat to beat the woman and made good on it. I've known the man well over 20 years and I knew he was a doper and all but I didn't think he was the type to attack a woman like that. Low life piece of crap.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 am

The store is just far enough out that criminals know it's going to take a little while for a response.
clark bailey

Postby Jasmine » Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 am

Sad. It is hit or miss as far as KSP responding. Everyone needs to carry a pistol or knife for self defense.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 am

That store is part of Delbert Stephens legacy. Would you bastards stop robbing, beating, and killing people there.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Wild » Thu May 22, 2014 10:39 am

This store maybe out there and response time is longer BUT it is the nicest Dollar store in the county. That area of the county needs more officers living in the area. Shoot this whole county needs more on patrol but with the elections going on and budget cuts we will be lucky to have anyone on duty after 5 pm for the next few years.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:That store is part of Delbert Stephens legacy. Would you bastards stop robbing, beating, and killing people there.

One of those DUH moments. When you realize that the store next to the Coal Bucket gets robbed.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Jasmine » Thu May 22, 2014 10:01 pm

This is one of the many reasons we can't get businesses to come to this county.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Bushwhacker » Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 am

From what I hear, the reason no companies will come here is because they can't find employees that are drug free and the educational system.
Bushwhacker

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

We will have the first Dollar General Store in the nation that has an armed guard.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri May 23, 2014 1:10 pm

That store is a Godsend to all the people in the area, especially the elderly and working poor, but I'm afraid shit like this is going to shut it down... Two power failures in two weeks cost them all their cold items... An armed robbery, and a constant influx of petty thieves might just cause them to rethink locating there...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gopher » Fri May 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:That store is a Godsend to all the people in the area, especially the elderly and working poor, but I'm afraid shit like this is going to shut it down... Two power failures in two weeks cost them all their cold items... An armed robbery, and a constant influx of petty thieves might just cause them to rethink locating there...

It's a very nice clean store.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Next

Return to Harlan County Gossip