Fox News In Harlan???

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Fox News In Harlan???

Postby Gladys » Fri May 23, 2014 1:44 pm

:geek: :mrgreen: :oops:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (37.77 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Don't Trust any of um!!!
Gladys
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Fox News In Harlan???

Postby Gladys » Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 pm

:roll:
Attachments
image.jpg
Don't Trust any of um!!!
Gladys
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 23, 2014 1:51 pm

It is true. They have been in Harlan for a couple of days.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Fri May 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Pop Train?
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 23, 2014 2:49 pm

The group's that here plans on painting Harlan in a positive light. For those who have contacted me. The line below the photo's is her signature line. It shows on each and every post.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/camera1group

Paul G. Dougherty
Owner, President, of "The Camera 1 Group"

I have traveled extensively as a " Director of Photography" for clients that include CBS 60 Minutes, HBO, Starz/Encore, NBC Dateline, History Channel, Discovery Channel, ABC, FOX Doc.unit, Comedy Central, America's Most Wanted, and many others. I consider myself to be very fortunate and thank all my clients for the diverse experiences thru the years....

My clients in the sports world include NBA Entertainment, CBS Sports, MLB, NHL, NFL Network, HBO Sports and ESPN. I have participated in every major sporting event at various times over the last 20 years except the "Masters", ... hopefully someday

Camera 1's prime time drama credits include " The West Wing" and Homicide "Life on the Streets"

Major Ad campaigns include the US Army " Army of One" [9] spots / Leo Burnett - Chicago
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Fri May 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Coal?
Legion
Always A Bride

Return to Harlan County Gossip