Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Re: Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 am

Gunslinger wrote:
Jacqueline wrote:I think one of the ladies that is here to run the lamp house coffee shop is now on the council in Lynch. I know it is one of the people that Lonnie brought in here. I made the statement to a friend of mine the other day and said before long Lonnie will run for Mayor of Lynch and I was told, and this was by someone I consider in the know, that he was shooting for CJE, wow if he were to win that office think of all the ways he could direct funds.

He might be loved in that area, but the people down here have his number.

Just a group of people that like Lonnie on this end, most of the people with common sense know what he is. You haven't read my posts in the past if you think I like him. I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

Money makes strange bed fellows.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Tango Foxtrot » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 am

Word is he's kicking around the idea of running for County Judge.
Tango Foxtrot

Postby Gopher » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Does he still have the coffee house?
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 am

Of course he does. Let's refresh this for those who don't know. The building was to be used for his non profit "Ministry" but come to find out it's not, and they still allow him to use it.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 pm

He has no shot of winning any election.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby gonegone » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 am

I would not bet on it. He has convinced David Kennedy and Dan Mosley that he is pure god, that's why I will never vote for either one of them again. I talked to david about him once he told me at least he was trying to help the tri city area, I told him I knew a bunch of people that would help if everything was given to them by the county and federal grants thru the Appalachian Regional Commision which Riley was a past board member
gonegone

Postby VoteMout » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 pm

gonegone wrote:I would not bet on it. He has convinced David Kennedy and Dan Mosley that he is pure god, that's why I will never vote for either one of them again. I talked to david about him once he told me at least he was trying to help the tri city area, I told him I knew a bunch of people that would help if everything was given to them by the county and federal grants thru the Appalachian Regional Commision which Riley was a past board member

Plus he can teach us all how to read. :roll:
VoteMout

Previous

Return to Harlan County Gossip