Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Re: Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Isn't ARC the company that closed up in town owing a local doctor over 100 grand?
Cornbread
Django

Postby PharmGirl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 pm

I had to look and see but that's the same company Mark Sawaf was into it with on facebook. Over billing people's insurance.
PharmGirl

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Jacqueline wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Did Riley or his Temple open a drug rehab in Benham?

He must have but then again it could be the other ministry but I think the Meridzo center owns the property. Saw this on FB just now.

https://www.arccenters.com/articles/201 ... in-benham/

Ask and ye shall be answered around here.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:10 pm

I will answer my own question. Yes they are.
Cornbread
Django

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

I heard a second name this morning. A Hendrickson. Relative of Judge Hendrickson.
PharmGirl

Postby goat47 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 pm

PharmGirl wrote:I heard a second name this morning. A Hendrickson. Relative of Judge Hendrickson.

That's how Harlan County is ran.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby gonegone » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am

Just saw where ORILLEY just got some kind of award from the Governor. Should be the RIPOFF artist of the century award.
gonegone

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:48 am

I saw that in the Lex Herald and forgot to post it.
PharmGirl

Postby GoDan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 pm

He's gone from the Tri-Cities to Frankfort. :shock:
GoDan

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Wonder who recommended his Holiness to receive such accolades from the Governor?
Demon Hunter

Postby GoDan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:Wonder who recommended his Holiness to receive such accolades from the Governor?

Flim flam man.
GoDan

Postby gonegone » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:41 am

Demon Hunter wrote:Wonder who recommended his Holiness to receive such accolades from the Governor?

I would say it came right from Harlan County Courthouse
gonegone

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:44 pm

gonegone wrote:

I would say it came right from Harlan County Courthouse

When Dan was running for office he claimed he was against Riley.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 am

Should you get an award for being self serving? If that's the case I should get one for GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! As some of you may recall I applied for a promise zone grant.

I am here today asking for one of the promise zone grants.be donated to GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! My program will teach our youth the evils of drugs. As for the recreational side I have a foosball table, and a gumball machine in my office. They will learn responsibilities such as going to the store, which will help them learning about money. I will offer a wide variety of training programs the children can participate in. Some of the more advanced children will learn proper phone etiquette, typing, copying, and faxing skills. Many will have the opportunity to learn a trade such as sweeping, washing windows, vaccuming, and mopping. The larger children will be trained in various security techniques, as well as weapons training. With my leadership skills these kids could earn a secretarial, or janitorial scholarship. Please, think of the children!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby PharmGirl » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Should you get an award for being self serving? If that's the case I should get one for GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! As some of you may recall I applied for a promise zone grant.

I am here today asking for one of the promise zone grants.be donated to GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! My program will teach our youth the evils of drugs. As for the recreational side I have a foosball table, and a gumball machine in my office. They will learn responsibilities such as going to the store, which will help them learning about money. I will offer a wide variety of training programs the children can participate in. Some of the more advanced children will learn proper phone etiquette, typing, copying, and faxing skills. Many will have the opportunity to learn a trade such as sweeping, washing windows, vaccuming, and mopping. The larger children will be trained in various security techniques, as well as weapons training. With my leadership skills these kids could earn a secretarial, or janitorial scholarship. Please, think of the children!

Your so warped G! I love it lol.
PharmGirl

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Gossip