Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Re: Meridzo/The People's Temple/Money Grab/Lamp House Info

Postby Pappy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:19 pm

PharmGirl wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Should you get an award for being self serving? If that's the case I should get one for GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! As some of you may recall I applied for a promise zone grant.

I am here today asking for one of the promise zone grants.be donated to GFunk's Online Tutorial Comprehensive Humanities Association also known as GOTCHA! My program will teach our youth the evils of drugs. As for the recreational side I have a foosball table, and a gumball machine in my office. They will learn responsibilities such as going to the store, which will help them learning about money. I will offer a wide variety of training programs the children can participate in. Some of the more advanced children will learn proper phone etiquette, typing, copying, and faxing skills. Many will have the opportunity to learn a trade such as sweeping, washing windows, vaccuming, and mopping. The larger children will be trained in various security techniques, as well as weapons training. With my leadership skills these kids could earn a secretarial, or janitorial scholarship. Please, think of the children!

Your so warped G! I love it lol.

Yea but he is not wrapped to tight.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Not heard much about lamp house coffee. I suppose the county, and the college are ok with the fraudent way he secured it. I would like to officially request a building for free. Thank you.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby PharmGirl » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:10 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Not heard much about lamp house coffee. I suppose the county, and the college are ok with the fraudent way he secured it. I would like to officially request a building for free. Thank you.

It's only fair if they are handing out buildings.
PharmGirl

Postby gonegone » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 am

Gunslinger wrote:
gonegone wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:Wonder who recommended his Holiness to receive such accolades from the Governor?

I would say it came right from Harlan County Courthouse

When Dan was running for office he claimed he was against Riley.

He was against ORielly until he showed him how much free money and property was available thru govt grants and stealing from people. And introduced him to the people you have to know to get them. As long as everyone gets a cut they love each other, just waiting for someone's toes to get stepped on or someone thinks they aren't getting enough cut. Then the wheels will start to come off.
gonegone

Postby Cornbread » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 pm

One group uses religion to slaughter non believers, and another uses it to secure property. :roll:
Cornbread
Django

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Did the county get the grant for the rehab?
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am

Meridzo to save 100 year old mining town.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/arti ... 13224.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:28 am

That son of a bitch is into everything!
Demon Hunter

Postby Cornbread » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Meridzo to save 100 year old mining town.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/arti ... 13224.html

I didn't know he had all of that. His religion is really paying off.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Demon Hunter » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Y'all going to get beheaded.
Demon Hunter

Postby GoDan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 am

How about some appreciation for him bringing culture and educating you lowly minions.
GoDan

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 am

I think one of the ladies that is here to run the lamp house coffee shop is now on the council in Lynch. I know it is one of the people that Lonnie brought in here. I made the statement to a friend of mine the other day and said before long Lonnie will run for Mayor of Lynch and I was told, and this was by someone I consider in the know, that he was shooting for CJE, wow if he were to win that office think of all the ways he could direct funds.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:50 am

Jacqueline wrote:I think one of the ladies that is here to run the lamp house coffee shop is now on the council in Lynch. I know it is one of the people that Lonnie brought in here. I made the statement to a friend of mine the other day and said before long Lonnie will run for Mayor of Lynch and I was told, and this was by someone I consider in the know, that he was shooting for CJE, wow if he were to win that office think of all the ways he could direct funds.

I hope Dan is practicing what he preached when he was running for office. I can only go by what I've read on here but I hope Dan is smart enough not to trust this man.
VoteMout

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 am

Jacqueline wrote:I think one of the ladies that is here to run the lamp house coffee shop is now on the council in Lynch. I know it is one of the people that Lonnie brought in here. I made the statement to a friend of mine the other day and said before long Lonnie will run for Mayor of Lynch and I was told, and this was by someone I consider in the know, that he was shooting for CJE, wow if he were to win that office think of all the ways he could direct funds.

He might be loved in that area, but the people down here have his number.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby gonegone » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:46 am

Hes like them damn MOOSLIMS, once hes gets a foot in the door, everybody wears the towel
gonegone

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Gossip