Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Mermaid » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:08 pm

fairviewcrew wrote:I missed LJS this summer.


A lot of people probably constipated more often now since LJS is gone. That grease would make u shit easier than miralax. But I guess McDonald's all day breakfast may help them.
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Mermaid wrote:Gas at food city gas n go was 2.09 today.

Same price at the Coal Bucket... Better gas...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 am

Mermaid wrote:
fairviewcrew wrote:I missed LJS this summer.


A lot of people probably constipated more often now since LJS is gone. That grease would make u shit easier than miralax. But I guess McDonald's all day breakfast may help them.


Ok that's just nasty to read first thing in the morning lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Mermaid » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Mermaid wrote:
fairviewcrew wrote:I missed LJS this summer.


A lot of people probably constipated more often now since LJS is gone. That grease would make u shit easier than miralax. But I guess McDonald's all day breakfast may help them.


Ok that's just nasty to read first thing in the morning lol.



Wonder who I got it from.. :lol: :lol: hush it!!!!!
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Gas at food city gas n go was 2.09 today.

Same price at the Coal Bucket... Better gas...


You been hanging out at the Coal Bucket with Pappy lol?
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:30 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Gas at food city gas n go was 2.09 today.

Same price at the Coal Bucket... Better gas...


You been hanging out at the Coal Bucket with Pappy lol?

I'm a ragler down there...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:47 am

Tell Mermaid and Crissy that their is no need in them getting out of bed today. I'm working overtime tonight to pay for their welfare or what ever program supports them and their 9 kids. Have a lovely day girls.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Mermaid » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:15 am

PharmGirl wrote:Tell Mermaid and Crissy that their is no need in them getting out of bed today. I'm working overtime tonight to pay for their welfare or what ever program supports them and their 9 kids. Have a lovely day girls.


You wish I was laying my ass on the couch. I've already worked 40 hours and counting this week so you can kiss my ass u dumb cow!!!!
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:54 pm

I don't know if you girls are playing and know one another, or just really really dislike one another.
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Gunslinger wrote:I don't know if you girls are playing and know one another, or just really really dislike one another.


No we hate her. She's a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Mermaid » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:29 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I don't know if you girls are playing and know one another, or just really really dislike one another.


No we hate her. She's a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know her and don't wanna know her. She's a smartass bitch. I think I know who Crissy is but don't know her personally. From what I can tell she a cool person unlike FarmWhore. FarmWhore needs to take a bottle of her xanex and chill the fuck out with all her smartass comments.
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Pappy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Mermaid wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I don't know if you girls are playing and know one another, or just really really dislike one another.


No we hate her. She's a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know her and don't wanna know her. She's a smartass bitch. I think I know who Crissy is but don't know her personally. From what I can tell she a cool person unlike FarmWhore. FarmWhore needs to take a bottle of her xanex and chill the fuck out with all her smartass comments.

Group Hug.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Legion » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 pm

You girls need to be put in timeout lol.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 pm

No we hate her. She's a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't know her and don't wanna know her. She's a smartass bitch. I think I know who Crissy is but don't know her personally. From what I can tell she a cool person unlike FarmWhore. FarmWhore needs to take a bottle of her xanex and chill the fuck out with all her smartass comments
.
Group Hug.



I'll be pivot man if them three hug...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Food City - RAX ISN'T CLOSING

Postby Mermaid » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:32 pm

Pappy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
No we hate her. She's a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know her and don't wanna know her. She's a smartass bitch. I think I know who Crissy is but don't know her personally. From what I can tell she a cool person unlike FarmWhore. FarmWhore needs to take a bottle of her xanex and chill the fuck out with all her smartass comments.

Group Hug.


You just wanna see us touch each other pappy, you nasty old perv you!!!
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Gossip

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest