Harlan Countians doing business accross the state.

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Re: Harlan Countians doing business accross the state.

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'd like to see these cock suck... er, I mean fighters, suit up, duct tape box cutters on their hands and feet and fight for their lives. Think about the money they could make in an event like that.

I'm with you on this Jasmine. I would raise the price of all their roosters and give the it to owners to suit up and fight to the death. Talk about a money making event!! If dead chicken blood excites the pathologically twisted so much, just think what dead human blood would do! The deranged would be out hocking the tires off their rides and gold plated overlays for the price of the admission ticket.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Mtn_girl74 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:41 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Jasmine wrote:I'd like to see these cock suck... er, I mean fighters, suit up, duct tape box cutters on their hands and feet and fight for their lives. Think about the money they could make in an event like that.

I'm with you on this Jasmine. I would raise the price of all their roosters and give the it to owners to suit up and fight to the death. Talk about a money making event!! If dead chicken blood excites the pathologically twisted so much, just think what dead human blood would do! The deranged would be out hocking the tires off their rides and gold plated overlays for the price of the admission ticket.

Sad, but probably true. I never understood this "sport". Maybe they could put up one decked out rooster against its owner! I would say that might curtail it a little. People would probably still spend their stamps to get admission, but at least the rooster would win.

Growing up, my great granny always had chickens, and she always had a mean ole rooster. For Christmas one year, my momma bought me a red coat that drove that old rooster crazy. Every time we would go to Granny's, I would try to run to the door before the rooster saw me. I lost every time, but I respected the rooster! LOL I still have nightmares, and have had years of therapy (and I admit that I smile a little every time I pass KFC). :lol: :lol:
Mtn_girl74

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

LOL!!!!! That's a wonderful childhood story.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Legion wrote:LOL!!!!! That's a wonderful childhood story.

My Cocks a floppin. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Pappy wrote:

Jeeezzzzzzus!! Pappy!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Pappy wrote:

Dead bird alert, dead bird alert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Previous

Return to Harlan County Gossip