Cates Lies

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Cates Lies

Postby Pappy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:09 pm

I have been receiving threats from an Obama supporter spreading fake news about my Appointment as Sheriff of the Playhouse the person is known As Cate don't anyone believe her fake news.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Re: Cates Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Pappy wrote:I have been receiving threats from an Obama supporter spreading fake news about my Appointment as Sheriff of the Playhouse the person is known As Cate don't anyone believe her fake news.

I'm Cate and I disavow this message.

If you're lucky enough to have an 8th grade reading comprehension, you can read all everything there is to know about FAKE News in the link below.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... gel-farage

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:03 pm

A thread long overdue? LOL
clark bailey

Postby Cornbread » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:29 am

She once faked being a minority to get a grant from United Negro College Fund.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Pappy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:41 am

Cornbread wrote:She once faked being a minority to get a grant from United Negro College Fund.

She can tell some whoppers. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:43 am

:?
Cornbread wrote:She once faked being a minority to get a grant from United Negro College Fund.

Might have gotten it too. If some pointy headed homeboy hadn't torpedoed it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:09 am

Since Playhouse Sherriff Pappy has kindly created a thread exposing my nefarious character flaw, I feel compelled to post at least one whopper a day.

To better keep Americas informed with real news, esteemed President Trump made numerous tweeted this week about important issues that matter to us

'My Generals discovered our MOAB did what it was designed to do. Kill Ragheads.'

'My Generals killing 18 friendly's in a misdirected Northern Syria air strike intended to kill ISIS wasn't a mistake. It was an Act of God'.

'I'm fixing the shaky Obamacare insurance market, in order to repeal Obamacare.'

'Today I signed into a way for States to deny federal funds for abortions to Planned Parenthood, that already aren't restricted by federal law'

'I told the WSJ the dollar was too weak, it needed to be strong and we won't manipulate our currency like China does. Today our dollar is stronger than ever'.

My Press Secretary did a great job explaining my flexibility, that the FAKE news media calls policy flip flops. Kudo's Sean!'

My CIA Director's assertion that 'Wikileaks is non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia', is an alternative fact.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Since Playhouse Sherriff Pappy has kindly created a thread exposing my nefarious character flaw, I feel compelled to post at least one whopper a day.

To better keep Americas informed with real news, esteemed President Trump made numerous tweeted this week about important issues that matter to us

'My Generals discovered our MOAB did what it was designed to do. Kill Ragheads.'

'My Generals killing 18 friendly's in a misdirected Northern Syria air strike intended to kill ISIS wasn't a mistake. It was an Act of God'.

'I'm fixing the shaky Obamacare insurance market, in order to repeal Obamacare.'

'Today I signed into a way for States to deny federal funds for abortions to Planned Parenthood, that already aren't restricted by federal law'

'I told the WSJ the dollar was too weak, it needed to be strong and we won't manipulate our currency like China does. Today our dollar is stronger than ever'.

My Press Secretary did a great job explaining my flexibility, that the FAKE news media calls policy flip flops. Kudo's Sean!'

My CIA Director's assertion that 'Wikileaks is non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia', is an alternative fact.

If it wasn't so close to hiding our Easter Eggs I would come and hand cuff you to that old soldier at the court house and invite whiteguy to freak you out with his body parts. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 am

Whiteguy is in prison. It's the only explanation I have for his absence lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 am

Late in the afternoon yesterday, a member of our brilliant President's Secret Service shot and wounded the Easter Bunny. It seems the bunny, after a long day hiding eggs on the Southen Whitehouse lawn, was on his way home on a path crossing the President's Palm Beach golf course. Mistaken for a gopher the President claims has been moving his balls to make his golf shots look bad, the Easter Bunny was ahot on site.

After being treated for his leg wound Mr. Easter Bunny was wheeled home, with a full recovery expected. When asked to comment he simply said 'Glad Dick Cheney wasn't golfing with him [the President] today, it could gave been worse'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am

no cate. i think you have the easter bunny confused with rocky raccoon.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:39 am

Briscoe wrote:no cate. i think you have the easter bunny confused with rocky raccoon.

Could be. But Sean Spicer in his highly plausible 'real news' daily breifing, stated The POTUS has apologized to the Easter Bunny, and has given him a years free pass to the Mar A Lago dining room's salad bar.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

I'm just going to say it. You look foolish in those dreadlocks Cate.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Pappy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Cornbread wrote:I'm just going to say it. You look foolish in those dreadlocks Cate.

In her sweaty warm ups.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Pappy wrote:
Cornbread wrote:I'm just going to say it. You look foolish in those dreadlocks Cate.

In her sweaty warm ups.

Don't sweat my dreads homies. They be part of the package.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to Harlan County Gossip