Harlan County loses Biggest Industry

Post whatever gossip you might have heard. Please do not post personal attacks or comments that may be deemed slanderous.

Harlan County loses Biggest Industry

Postby Guest Harlan, KY » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Thank God !! the new oxycontin 'OP' is out. will not be any more of the old Oxycontin "OC' Brand made.
The new Oxycontin "OP' has no way of taking it improperly. even if you crush the new Oxy 'OP' the pill retains it's time release form, So say good by to the Oxy heads. Now Melvin and his troop will have time to find the mule that was taken from the courthouse lawn by rustlers..
Guest Harlan, KY

Re: Harlan County loses Biggest Industry

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 am

Thank God, but they will come up with something else but maybe it will take a while, and we will have a breather. If they can do this with Oxys why can't they do the same with all pills. Of course you do realise that the addicts will take a hand full of them at a time and stay high just the same. That is what they do now but when thinking about it this could lead up to a lot of overdoses, and god forgive me maybe that would be a good thing. I am so sick of this stuff. I just wish it was all over with but that will never happen in this system. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Brandon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 am

Why in the world would I be reading about something so groundbreaking for the first time NOW???? On the playhouse?
Brandon
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 am

I hope it is not just a rumor! There was no documentation with it, God that would be hateful to do to us to give us some hope then have it yanked away.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

RAP wrote:I hope it is not just a rumor! There was no documentation with it, God that would be hateful to do to us to give us some hope then have it yanked away.

This happened months ago, and was a topic on the playhouse.

Postby Jack Rabbit » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

RAP wrote:I hope it is not just a rumor! There was no documentation with it, God that would be hateful to do to us to give us some hope then have it yanked away.

They been saying this shit for years now and Ive yet to see it. :roll:
Jack Rabbit

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah seems like not to long ago they said something about not being able to shoot them up anymore because they made them so that they would gel instead of making a liquid you could shoot. Didn't seem to slow it down any if that was true.

Good morning JR.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 am

STATEMENT OF PURDUE PHARMA L.P. REGARDING FDA'S APPROVAL OF REFORMULATED OXYCONTIN® (OXYCODONE HCl CONTROLLED-RELEASE) TABLETS

April 5, 2010 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Purdue Pharma L.P.'s New Drug Application for a reformulation of OxyContin® (oxycodone HCl controlled-release) Tablets.

The reformulation has met FDA criteria for bioequivalence to the original formulation, which means there is no significant difference in the rate and extent of absorption of the therapeutic ingredient.

While similar in appearance to the original formulation, the reformulated tablets have a different marking ("OP") than the currently marketed tablets (marking "OC") and the 60 mg and 80 mg tablets are slightly larger in size than the currently marketed tablets.

Purdue elected to reformulate OxyContin® to be bioequivalent to the original formulation and in an effort to make the tablet more difficult to manipulate for the purpose of intentional misuse and abuse, however, there is no evidence that the reformulation of OxyContin is less subject to misuse, abuse, diversion, overdose or addiction.

http://www.purduepharma.com/pressroom/news/20100405.htm
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 pm

There's already a way around it... So one of the local heads tells me... The way he was bouncing around, I tend to believe him...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

the sheriffs office is on vacation until november.

Postby the fluke » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm

what will they think of next
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Bushwhacker » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

I would like to see the drug companies put something in the Oxies that would kill the abusers stone dead if they didn't take it as directed. Just think of all the problems that would be solved if they all dropped dead! Heck they would probably have to shut down the justice center half the time.

The jail wouldn't need the proposed million plus dollar addition that they are about to do, and the police force could probably be reduced and people might try to find a job.

Na I guess thats a bad idea, who would do all the weed eating chores around the county? :twisted:
Bushwhacker

Postby RAP » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm

You can stomp the pills as hard as you can and nothing happens. Soak them and they turned to rubber. Burn them and they gel. Looks like they have come up with something that will stop or slow them down. Some one said they sell for one dollar a millagram on the street, that means an eighty sells for eighty dollars, sixty for sixty and a forty for forty. That would mean that to get high by taking more than one at a time you would have to have 160 dollars for two and ect. How will they pay for these pills? It is going to be dangerous to walk the street and you better put every thing you own under lock and key or just leave it in the open and hope they will leave you alone and be satisfied with getting your belonging to sell.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

RAP wrote:You can stomp the pills as hard as you can and nothing happens. Soak them and they turned to rubber. Burn them and they gel. Looks like they have come up with something that will stop or slow them down. Some one said they sell for one dollar a millagram on the street, that means an eighty sells for eighty dollars, sixty for sixty and a forty for forty. That would mean that to get high by taking more than one at a time you would have to have 160 dollars for two and ect. How will they pay for these pills? It is going to be dangerous to walk the street and you better put every thing you own under lock and key or just leave it in the open and hope they will leave you alone and be satisfied with getting your belonging to sell.

Where you gettin them cheap oxy's... Where I live an eighty goes for $120.00... I say give em to em free... All they want... Parmacies take turns staying open 24 hours a day... In about six months drug problem solved...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Guest Harlan, KY » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 am

Old Rustygabe knows all about the Oxy's. Just How do you use the New oxy OP'S gabe ? Tell us. I will give you some when I see you.. lol
Guest Harlan, KY

Next

Return to Harlan County Gossip