Keystone XL bill gets 44 senators on board

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Keystone XL bill gets 44 senators on board

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Ted Cruz is a lawyer and government official. He has no business background and has never done anything for American businesses. Yet he wants voters to believe he has a handle on the economy.

As opposed to Obama.??

Your Koch habit is starting to get the better of you... If I'm going to pick out someone to emulate, and it can be anybody I want, I can't see myself picking the worlds second biggest idiot... On the other had tho I think you and Harry make a lovely couple... You damned sure have a lot in common...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Ted Cruz is a lawyer and government official. He has no business background and has never done anything for American businesses. Yet he wants voters to believe he has a handle on the economy.

As opposed to Obama.??

Your Koch habit is starting to get the better of you... If I'm going to pick out someone to emulate, and it can be anybody I want, I can't see myself picking the worlds second biggest idiot... On the other had tho I think you and Harry make a lovely couple... You damned sure have a lot in common...

Lol! Now you know better than that. Dem leaders aren't proactive on anything until they feel the grassroots tickling the bottoms of their feet. I was onto the Koch Smoke long before Reid ever rubbed his eyes.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

The crotch brothers, or the hunch brothers or any brother. It takes money to make money, and to get things done.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:41 am

Legion wrote:The crotch brothers, or the hunch brothers or any brother. It takes money to make money, and to get things done.

It does take money to make money. One could say "Love (of my country) makes the world go around, but money greases the wheel". I get that. I just don't agree that the hand that gives money that greases the wheel, should control the horses that pull the cart. The horses and the carts belongs to drivers. In this case the American people and it's government.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:54 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Legion wrote:The crotch brothers, or the hunch brothers or any brother. It takes money to make money, and to get things done.

It does take money to make money. One could say "Love (of my country) makes the world go around, but money greases the wheel". I get that. I just don't agree that the hand that gives money that greases the wheel, should control the horses that pull the cart. The horses and the carts belongs to drivers. In this case the American people and it's government.
Attachments
B_xRcdDU8AAE-6p.jpg
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby goat47 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Cate will explain to you why we should vote for Hillary. Wait for it!
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:15 pm

My vote will be for Elizabeth Warren if she runs. You can be sure of one thing. It will not be for any of the Tea Party candidates. I had rather shove bamboo splinters under my fingernails three times a day for the rest of my life.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Your handing your vote over to a admitted liar. Warren doesn't have a snow balls chance in Hades.
Demon Hunter

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:My vote will be for Elizabeth Warren if she runs. You can be sure of one thing. It will not be for any of the Tea Party candidates. I had rather shove bamboo splinters under my fingernails three times a day for the rest of my life.

A pathological liar... How much study did you put into that decision???
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:My vote will be for Elizabeth Warren if she runs. You can be sure of one thing. It will not be for any of the Tea Party candidates. I had rather shove bamboo splinters under my fingernails three times a day for the rest of my life.

A pathological liar... How much study did you put into that decision???

Lying is part of the qualifications. But she did admit it. You're right I need to revisit my decision.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm

I just wish somebody would run that knows what the fuck they are doing, either party... Where's that Antichrist they talk about??? Gotta be better than the choices we got now...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pappy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Rub Ur Tw#t with a corncob and vote for Billaty. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:22 am

I have a feeling that Cate will vote for The Butcher of Benghazi.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pappy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:00 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

I have a feeling that Cate will vote for The Butcher of Benghazi.

She already gets E Mails from her. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby goat47 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm

LOL @ PAPPY!!!! Hillary lost them.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)