The Fall of Rome.

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: The Fall of Rome.

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:43 am

goat47 wrote:
Obama Readies One Last Push for Trans-Pacific Partnership

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/22/business/international/trans-pacific-partnership-obama.html?_r=0

If Obama can't push the vote before the Senate before the election, it has a good chance to fail.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
goat47 wrote:
Obama Readies One Last Push for Trans-Pacific Partnership

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/22/business/international/trans-pacific-partnership-obama.html?_r=0

If Obama can't push the vote before the Senate before the election, it has a good chance to fail.

I don't think it can pass right now.
VoteMout

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:59 pm

The TPP will increase the sale of American goods in areas that we don't sell in now.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Gunslinger wrote:The TPP will increase the sale of American goods in areas that we don't sell in now.

Are you for real?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:22 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:The TPP will increase the sale of American goods in areas that we don't sell in now.

Are you for real?

She supports Hillary, so the same logic applies.
Political Plague

Postby Legion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:10 am

She's not the brightest crayon in the box.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Thank You Bill & Hillary Clinton! She was a champion of NAFTA, and he signed it into law.

SOUTH OF THE BORDER
FORD MOVING ENTIRE SMALL-CAR PRODUCTION TO MEXICO
Looks to boost company profits due to lower wages

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/ford-moving-entire-small-car-production-to-mexico/?cat_orig=money
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Thank You Bill & Hillary Clinton! She was a champion of NAFTA, and he signed it into law.

SOUTH OF THE BORDER

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/ford-moving-entire-small-car-production-to-mexico/?cat_orig=money

Let's set the record straight regarding the players that created and signed NAFTA into law.

George H.W. Bush signed the initial version of the NAFTA in December 1992, after he lost to Clinton and before it went to Congress for a vote.

Clinton made side deals in both chambers of Congress, with the result of adding language to the agreement that would require Mexico to adhere to U.S. labor standards for upgraded working conditions and environmental safety, before signing the treaty into law in the fall of 1993.

The Treaty passed in the House 234-200, and in the Senate by 61-38. Republicans lead the victory margin in both chambers on the final version of NAFTA.

Hillary Clinton did not champion NAFTA. Her husband however, pushed it through a Democrat controlled Congress, even though the House majority speaker, Richard Gebhardt, opposed the treaty right up to and through President Ckinton signing it into law.

True, Democrats went along with the Treaty but definitely not the majority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... ecc4cc629/.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:41 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Thank You Bill & Hillary Clinton! She was a champion of NAFTA, and he signed it into law.

SOUTH OF THE BORDER

You are correct sir, and neither Bush had anything to do with it... According to liberals and mindless yellow dog democrats it is okay to fuck up as long as you can include (whether by fact or fiction) a republican in the mix... "Well Bush did it first", should be the battle cry of the mindless fagot worshiping left...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

SOUTH OF THE BORDER

You are correct sir, and neither Bush had anything to do with it... According to liberals and mindless yellow dog democrats it is okay to fuck up as long as you can include (whether by fact or fiction) a republican in the mix... "Well Bush did it first", should be the battle cry of the mindless fagot worshiping left...

You're such a liar Whiteguy. You can lie your head off and deny, deny, deny until the cows come home. But one thing you cannot do is erase public records stored in the Library of Congress.

A few might actually believe your irrational bullshit. I doubt very many do. While your blather of 'mindless liberal faggot', etc. may be entertaining, it's only worthwhile purpose is to show you up for the blowhard, braggart dumbass you really are.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:54 pm

You're such a liar Whiteguy. You can lie your head off and deny, deny, deny until the cows come home. But one thing you cannot do is erase public records stored in the Library of Congress.

A few might actually believe your irrational bullshit. I doubt very many do. While your blather of 'mindless liberal faggot', etc. may be entertaining, it's only worthwhile purpose is to show you up for the blowhard, braggart dumbass you really are

You are better known for your own blather on here than I could ever be... Every other poster on here makes fun of you behind your back... They all talk about what an idiot you are, and how stupid and smug, and self important you think you are... Yet you think they believe your lying bullshit, and consider you learned... Guess what?? You are sorely mistaken... You are the Playhouse joke, and if the rest of them would be honest they would tell you themselves... Instead they lay in the grass and wait on me to do it... Which I don't care... A million men and women have earned me the right so say whatever in the fuck I want and to whomever the fuck I wanna say it...
I would not chastise anybody for lying and denying and then defend the worst liar and denier ever to breathe... That makes you two faced, hypocritical, and cowardly, which you wear like a badge of honor... You are worthless to the point of being lower than shoe scrapings...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:00 pm

I don't post anything here that I can't back up with facts. If that's a joke the joke isn't on me.

Your uninformed lying, bullying tactics don't intimidate me. I don't play your bullshit game. I call you out on your lies and slander. That bugs you. It's frustrating when your shit doesn't work and you don't have anything else going for you. I get that.

You do have the right to say whatever you want to whomever. Like every other coward I've known you would never in a million years dare to say these things to anyone that might extract a consequence for your stupidity.

The way I see things, your self imposed ignorance is punishment enough.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:36 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

A few might actually believe your irrational bullshit. I doubt very many do. While your blather of 'mindless liberal faggot', etc. may be entertaining, it's only worthwhile purpose is to show you up for the blowhard, braggart dumbass you really are

You are better known for your own blather on here than I could ever be... Every other poster on here makes fun of you behind your back... They all talk about what an idiot you are, and how stupid and smug, and self important you think you are... Yet you think they believe your lying bullshit, and consider you learned... Guess what?? You are sorely mistaken... You are the Playhouse joke, and if the rest of them would be honest they would tell you themselves... Instead they lay in the grass and wait on me to do it... Which I don't care... A million men and women have earned me the right so say whatever in the fuck I want and to whomever the fuck I wanna say it...
I would not chastise anybody for lying and denying and then defend the worst liar and denier ever to breathe... That makes you two faced, hypocritical, and cowardly, which you wear like a badge of honor... You are worthless to the point of being lower than shoe scrapings...

you may be right but i'd still do her. lol
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:51 am

You couldn't be more wrong Cate. She championed it multiple times and spoke highly of it. I can post multiple videos showing just that. I don't give a damn what the law is. If you sign the damn thing YOU OWN IT!!!!!!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You couldn't be more wrong Cate. She championed it multiple times and spoke highly of it. I can post multiple videos showing just that. I don't give a damn what the law is. If you sign the damn thing YOU OWN IT!!!!!!

You're right G. What happens under your watch, you own. Bill Clinton owns NAFTA. My point is NAFTA was an Bush baby adoption. The baby was born to Bill Clinton, but the conception and it's pregnancy belong to H. Bush.

I was alive, well and working in the medical industry in 1993, the year Bill Clinton made NAFTA his own, and his wife was neck deep in championing a plan for universal health care coverage, and overseeing a staff of 500 trying to pull a package together.

A plan that never got packaged and sold because the Administration couldn't keep it's promise cut the deficit in half without explaining to the economic budget committee, exactly how that could happen with the federal government providing universal health care coverage. The two options to make that happen was what we have today a taxed employer mandate, or a universal tax insufficient to keep the promise of cutting the debt in half.

No doubt Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA, but she did not champion it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)