Planned Parenthood Performed 333,964 Abortions in 2011

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Planned Parenthood Performed 333,964 Abortions in 2011

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 pm

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... 1-n1484219

and democrats raise holy hell over a few school children shot to death... I would think they would be dancing in the streets celebrating when children are shot, not trying to stop it... Bunch of damned hypocrites...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Re: Planned Parenthood Performed 333,964 Abortions in 2011

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Government funded population control.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Skyedancer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok, how many of these were a medical necessity? And did you even bother to look at the actual report? It showed millions of cases where contraceptive was given out, STD testing and treatments, and cancer screenings.
Before you go hounding on how many abortions were provided, why can't you look at how many pregnancies were avoided all together? I know that a lot of ppl scream to cut funding for PP, but how many more abortions do you think will happen if you do? Instead of preventing pregnancy, you'll be supporting the unwanted children that many ppl who use these services can not afford anyway.
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Looks like the only thing increasing is abortions.

Since 2009, contraceptive services have dropped by 12 percent while cancer screening services have decreased by 29 percent.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Skyedancer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Looks like the only thing increasing is abortions.

Since 2009, contraceptive services have dropped by 12 percent while cancer screening services have decreased by 29 percent.

Well that actually goes back to one of my questions. If you continue to cut funding for this program there will be more abortions and less of the other services cause lets be blunt. It is much cheaper to abort than it is to provide contraceptives and pre natal care.
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Gopher » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for cancer screenings, but I do have a problem with contraceptives and abortions. How is it my job to supply you with protection to keep from getting pregnant or a std? Keep your damn legs closed until you are financially able to support a kid.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Pappy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Skyedancer wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Looks like the only thing increasing is abortions.

Well that actually goes back to one of my questions. If you continue to cut funding for this program there will be more abortions and less of the other services cause lets be blunt. It is much cheaper to abort than it is to provide contraceptives and pre natal care.

yea just use a coat hanger cant get any cheaper than that.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Gopher wrote:I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for cancer screenings, but I do have a problem with contraceptives and abortions. How is it my job to supply you with protection to keep from getting pregnant or a std? Keep your damn legs closed until you are financially able to support a kid.

I'd be glad to support them if they were giving tubals...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pappy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Gopher wrote:I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for cancer screenings, but I do have a problem with contraceptives and abortions. How is it my job to supply you with protection to keep from getting pregnant or a std? Keep your damn legs closed until you are financially able to support a kid.

Intertubes?
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Skyedancer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

They do sterilizations actually. And Gopher I am in no way saying it is your job to supply BC, but you have to think of it this way. You can have tax dollars going to BC to prevent children from being conceived, or you can pay the taxes to have welfare raise them seeing as how they can't afford to have them.

I go to great pains to make sure I do not conceive a child right now. I am in no way financially or emotionally able to support one at this time in my life. I don't receive free BC, but PP helps me to afford it at a price I can pay.
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Skyedancer wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

They do sterilizations actually. And Gopher I am in no way saying it is your job to supply BC, but you have to think of it this way. You can have tax dollars going to BC to prevent children from being conceived, or you can pay the taxes to have welfare raise them seeing as how they can't afford to have them.

I go to great pains to make sure I do not conceive a child right now. I am in no way financially or emotionally able to support one at this time in my life. I don't receive free BC, but PP helps me to afford it at a price I can pay.

Condoms are cheap.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Skyedancer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Not when you have a Latex allergy Gurt! You have to buy the expensive ass ones then!
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 am

The Health Deot. gives out bags of condoms for free!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Pappy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:11 am

Skyedancer wrote:Not when you have a Latex allergy Gurt! You have to buy the expensive ass ones then!

Go to slope holler get you some gooduns,plenty on the ground up there warsh em out or turn em inside ribbed on the inside for his pleasure. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Pappy wrote:
Skyedancer wrote:Not when you have a Latex allergy Gurt! You have to buy the expensive ass ones then!

Go to slope holler get you some gooduns,plenty on the ground up there warsh em out or turn em inside ribbed on the inside for his pleasure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or turn em inside out and shake the f**k out of em...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)