Planned Parenthood Performed 333,964 Abortions in 2011

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Planned Parenthood Performed 333,964 Abortions in 2011

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:32 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:If we need to grow our population, all we have to do is make it where a couple can have a few children without worrying about being in debt all their lives, and whether they will be able to provide for the children they bring into the world.

So you contend that the black population is declining because of the economy?

That coupled with the unintended consequences of the Civil Rights Act that included quota's that forced black populations opportunity's instead of affording it's population the natural process of the cream rising to the top. In the attempt to correct 300 years of equal opportunity suppression, the quota mandate gave a diluted mixed result. Creating a backlash of reverse discrimination and further segregation. The kind of segregation we see in large urban city neighborhoods, controlled by the disenfranchised amd surviving on the illegal economy of the drug trade and it's connected illegal activity. I understand the logic behind the implemendation of the quota mandate. It's failure is due to the abandonment of the concept of merit, a result to hastily rectify an injustice over centuries.

The advent of easy access to birth control, freeing women of color to choose economic independence over motherhood that often relegated their lives to partial or complete dependence on the state has played a significant role in the declination of the black population. When a disporportunate number of the children they may produce (1 out of 3) futures are confined to a choice of a prison term or death sentence from their peers, where is the incntive to produce them?

A solid education followed by equal job opportunity and a just criminal system is what lifts people out of poverty. It's what is needed to create a stake in a civilized society. There will always be the poor among us. Those that are poor should be ones that are made poor by unavoidable circumstance, like natural physical and mental disabilty, unforseen tragedy, infirming old age and vulnerable youth. Their poverty should not come from circumstances thrust upon them. Like disavantaged job opportunity based on race, gender, religion or age. Or closed opportunity for restoration of whole citizenship because of a misdemeanor criminal record that made them felons, before ever having an opportunity to vote, a benefit of whole citizenship.

There's not one single issue like a well economy that will stop the decline of our black population. There's a host of social issues that are compromised and must be addressed as well.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:14 pm

They are killing each other in record numbers all across the country.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm

The guy who made the undercover video that showed Planned Parenthood breaking the law by selling baby body parts home was raided by the office of California Attorney General. Should I mention that PP donated to the AG's election campaign?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:17 pm

1) A babies heart starts beating between 18 and 25 days
2) EEGs show the presence of brainwaves at 43 days (we accept the absence of brain waves as an indication of death, may as well accept their presence as an indication of life)
3) All brain and body functions are present at 8 weeks
4) At 8 weeks the baby will wake, sleep, make a fist, suck his thumb, and get hiccups
5) At 10 weeks the baby is sensitive to heat, touch, light and noise
6) At the moment of conception a genetically unique individual experiences its genesis; an individual never before seen in our universe.

Abortion ends a human life, that is simple and easily verified scientific fact.
PharmGirl

Postby Legion » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 pm

PharmGirl wrote:1) A babies heart starts beating between 18 and 25 days
2) EEGs show the presence of brainwaves at 43 days (we accept the absence of brain waves as an indication of death, may as well accept their presence as an indication of life)
3) All brain and body functions are present at 8 weeks
4) At 8 weeks the baby will wake, sleep, make a fist, suck his thumb, and get hiccups
5) At 10 weeks the baby is sensitive to heat, touch, light and noise
6) At the moment of conception a genetically unique individual experiences its genesis; an individual never before seen in our universe.

Abortion ends a human life, that is simple and easily verified scientific fact.

Do you hand out the morning after pill? If so your just as guilty.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:59 pm

The Sheriff that must evict a family, knowing the family's hardship that caused the eviction was through no fault of their own, must still do his job as required by law. This may go against his own code of morals, in that assisting in a process that leaves a family homeless, does not help the family but adds to their problems. Yet his job requires his participation in the process.

Let's refrain from assigning blame to those that are victims in one fashion or another, of a system that compromises morality. The Rule of Law governs our society. We are all compelled to abide by these laws, without respect to whether they are compatible with our own morals.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat May 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:The Sheriff that must evict a family, knowing the family's hardship that caused the eviction was through no fault of their own, must still do his job as required by law. This may go against his own code of morals, in that assisting in a process that leaves a family homeless, does not help the family but adds to their problems. Yet his job requires his participation in the process.

Let's refrain from assigning blame to those that are victims in one fashion or another, of a system that compromises morality. The Rule of Law governs our society. We are all compelled to abide by these laws, without respect to whether they are compatible with our own morals.

I'd like to expand on the issue of the law that upholds a woman's right to choose to abort a pregnancy.

Chris Matthews recently exposed Donald Trump's demogogary campaign in an interview in which Trump said he recognized that banning abortion would cause women to do as they did before abortion was legalized (have illegal abortions). Yet Trump insist legal abortions should be banned. Matthews asked Trump if he thought women who had abortion's should be punished. To which Trump replied 'yes'. The media ran parts of this interview for a few days, but really didn't show the part of what I feel, reveals the true sexism of Trump's shocking position.

Specifically, Matthews asked Trump if he felt men who were culpable in a pregnancy that resulted in abortion should also be punished to which Trump replied 'No'.

Chris Matthews is a Catholic and also Pro Choice. Even though he is morally opposed to abortion, he recognizes that the Vatican does not make the laws of our country. That indeed these laws are made by our Congress, and the SCOTUS opinion ruling that a woman's right to choose abortion is underpinned by our U.S. Constitution.

Since many of you insist that our law permitting a woman to choose abortion is murder, you too must also recognize that a law making abortion illegal would have to exact a penalty for committing such a 'murder'. As such, I'm asking you what should the penalty be? Life imprisonment? Private Execution? Sharia Law calls for public execution by beheading for murder...would this be your penalty? Just asking.

Everyone possesses their own free will to exercise or reject religious teachings. In countries that are governed by Sharia Law, free will to accept religious law is not an option. Fortunately, the U.S.A is not governed by religious law, but is governed by a Constitution that sets forth Rules of Law.

As a woman I could never vote for anyone for any position of power that could make abortion illegal, or curtail in any shape, form or fashion a woman's right to choose to control her own body and being. While I fully accept the religious beliefs that abortion is morally wrong, I respect others free will to reject that religious belief.

I fully reject the demogogary Trump represents. It's at the heart of why people are politically confused as to the real issues and real solutions 'we the people' must begin to face and resolve, if indeed we ever hope to 'make our country great again'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

In my 36 years of pediatric surgery, I've never known of one instance where the child had to be aborted to save the mothers life. C. Everett Koop Former U.S. Surgeon General.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:43 am

Legion wrote:In my 36 years of pediatric surgery, I've never known of one instance where the child had to be aborted to save the mothers life. C. Everett Koop Former U.S. Surgeon General.

They abort the toddlers because according to Hillary Clinton they will shoot up the place.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:53 am

Legion wrote:In my 36 years of pediatric surgery, I've never known of one instance where the child had to be aborted to save the mothers life. C. Everett Koop Former U.S. Surgeon General.

Had my sister been able to afford an abortion, I'm sure she would have. Instead the miscarriage of the child triggered a fatal illness that took her young life 31, leaving three children for a nood good sorry excuse for a man to raise, that pitched them from pillar to post.

So I really don't want to hear any bullshit from any politician.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:

Had my sister been able to afford an abortion, I'm sure she would have. Instead the miscarriage of the child triggered a fatal illness that took her young life 31, leaving three children for a nood good sorry excuse for a man to raise, that pitched them from pillar to post.

that's life cate. politicians can't solve those kind of problems for you anyway.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Legion wrote:
Had my sister been able to afford an abortion, I'm sure she would have. Instead the miscarriage of the child triggered a fatal illness that took her young life 31, leaving three children for a no good sorry excuse for a man to raise, that pitched them from pillar to post.

that's life cate. politicians can't solve those kind of problems for you anyway.

Doctors can, and they do. If my sister could have afforded to go to NYC when they were legal at the time, I believe she may have lived to raise her other children. I believe she may even be alive today. Thank God they are legal for women in every state today. Thank God being poor isn't an automatic death sentence when a woman can't see a pregnancy to term.

It's painful to hear people commenting on what they know nothing about.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 pm

i've been through some bad times cate. you may know all about it but i knew a little about it...and how to deal with it.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Briscoe wrote:i've been through some bad times cate. you may know all about it but i knew a little about it...and how to deal with it.

I know you have Briscoe. Not the specifics, but I know you have suffered a great loss, that you were powerless to do anything about. We get through it, but I din't think we ever get over it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 pm

God speaks very clearly in the Bible on the value of unborn children. God’s Word says that He personally made each one. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. —Jeremiah 1:5
Political Plague

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)