What Would Jesus Be? Republican or Democrat?

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: What Would Jesus Be? Republican or Democrat?

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:59 pm

goat47 wrote:
I can't get into ideologies that have oppressed minorities since the British Empire ruled the world. That would take more time than anyone posting on a forum would ever consider.

I'm discussing Democrats. Agree or Disagree with my assertion?[/]

Your question ignores the point of my post. Democrats and Republicans defend the status quo, refusing to understand there is no box to think outside of, except the ones they have self imposed. Your post is blatantly Partisan. Democrats campaign slogans are; pro-choice, equality and social justice. Republican campaign slogans are; end New Deal reckless spending, deregulate, support the military complex, and abortion is murder.

All of which work to divide and confuse Americans as to the real issue of economic freedom. Case in point; Where have you read about the monumental problems in our country, caused by the illegal import of drugs? Those drugs imported from the very countries whose children are now illegally crossing our borders and occupying our country.

There would be no large scale import of drugs in this country unless there was large scale illegal demand. Trillions have been wasted on the so called "war on drugs". The apathetic voters in America would not be apathetic if they could open their eyes and see the sale and use of illegal drugs is largely responsible for the "dumbing down" of America. If I want to rob a rich mans house, I only need to find a way to drug him. He wakes up to find his riches are gone. Meanwhile, he sits perplexed wondering how did this happen?

.What is needed for the betterment of our country will take decades to achieve. Simply because folks are so busy justifying their beliefs, defending parts or all of the status quo.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm

The Obama Left hates the Second Amendment, hates the Constitution, hates the First Amendment, hates Capitalism, hates Israel, hates Biblical Christianity. The Obama Left loves the Fourth Amendment, Abortion, Illegal Aliens, Muslims.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 am

Demon Hunter wrote:The Obama Left hates the Second Amendment, hates the Constitution, hates the First Amendment, hates Capitalism, hates Israel, hates Biblical Christianity. The Obama Left loves the Fourth Amendment, Abortion, Illegal Aliens, Muslims.

You forgot to add "The Obama Left". (Democrats I presume?) skewer and barbecue their children & eat them.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:The Obama Left hates the Second Amendment, hates the Constitution, hates the First Amendment, hates Capitalism, hates Israel, hates Biblical Christianity. The Obama Left loves the Fourth Amendment, Abortion, Illegal Aliens, Muslims.

You forgot to add "The Obama Left". (Democrats I presume?) skewer and barbecue their children & eat them.

You eat worse.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby clark bailey » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:

Nah, they just abort them, for now.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Jesus was a monarchist. In fact He is the King of Kings! There's no democracy in anything Jesus preached. So Republican or Democrat, eh, they both support many things that are contrary to what God wants from us. I lean more towards Republican but I have no illusions that Jesus Christ would be in the GOP. And definitely not in the DNC.
clark bailey

Postby goat47 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Great comment Clark Bailey.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:18 pm

I think it is wrong for people to speculate which party Jesus would be in. He wouldn't be in either. This type of stuff is the devil's work for sure.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 am

clark bailey wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Nah, they just abort them, for now.
. And what does the rest of the politically affilaated do?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:45 am

It's like a lottery. The ones lucky enough to make it earn a lifetime of government handouts.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:33 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's like a lottery. The ones lucky enough to make it earn a lifetime of government handouts.

Born into a cycle of poverty dependent on government handouts is called "lucky"?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's like a lottery. The ones lucky enough to make it earn a lifetime of government handouts.

Born into a cycle of poverty dependent on government handouts is called "lucky"?

Yes! It beats abortion.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:00 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Yes! It beats abortion.

Would one born drug addicted and disabled to an herion/cocaine/meth (etc.) addicted mother be "unlucky" or "lucky"?

Are the millions of unwanted children starved, beaten, tortured, or made slaves to the illegal sex and drug industry "lucky" or "unlucky"?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Would one born drug addicted and disabled to an herion/cocaine/meth (etc.) addicted mother be "unlucky" or "lucky"?

Are the millions of unwanted children starved, beaten, tortured, or made slaves to the illegal sex and drug industry "lucky" or "unlucky"?

You go from 0 to 100. I think the mother of the drug addicted/disabled/herion/cocaine/meth addict should be killed.

How can they be starving with food stamps and Michelle Obama's healthy school lunch program? I think someone should do a study of those who receive food stamps and obesity.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:00 pm

How can they be starving with food stamps and Michelle Obama's healthy school lunch program? I think someone should do a study of those who receive food stamps and obesity.

It's been done.

FOOD STAMP USE LINKED TO WEIGHT GAIN, STUDY FINDS

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/foodstamp.htm
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)