The State of the Union

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

The State of the Union

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:28 am

Well president obama delivered his last State of the Union address last night, and it was weak weak weak. First of all I learned that we are living in a "New Economy"???? This is the first I have heard about it. It seems in the new economy everyone gets to work longer before retiring and children live at home with their parents longer. He bragged about gas prices being under 2 dollars a gallon like he had something to do with it. It's a sign that the worlds economy is weakening. He bragged about same sex marriage, killing coal, talked tough about terrorists without mentioning Iran had 10 of our soldiers held hostage. All in all it was very weak.

Oh, and Joe Biden is going to cure cancer.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Legion » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:44 am

I was watching it so I could discuss and argue about it today on here and fell asleep lol.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 am

Obama did make one joke that was funny and true. He said ppl aren't keeping jobs for 30 years like they use to other than the people in this room. Did anyone else notice that those in attendance were the ugliest group of ppl that you could have assembled in one location.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:18 am

I didn't watch it. I figured I could read about it on here.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: The State of the Union

Postby upallnight » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 am

My favorite lie he told last night, and he told some doozies was “No nation dares to attack us or our allies because they know that’s the path to ruin.” All the while everyone in attendance and watching it on television knew that 10 American military men and women were held hostage in Iran.
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: The State of the Union

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:44 am

I'm not sure which of his lies was my favorite. Maybe where he says something about peddling fiction regarding anyone saying our economy is in decline.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Legion » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:13 am

They all lie.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby upallnight » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:57 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm not sure which of his lies was my favorite. Maybe where he says something about peddling fiction regarding anyone saying our economy is in decline.


He took a jab at Trump regarding his favorite people. Muslims!
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Mermaid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:30 pm

I wonder if Kim Davis was clapping when he bragged about making gay marriage legal. The station I was watching didn't show her, did anyone else see her reaction? LOL

He sure tried to make jokes but I wasn't laughing at them. I was laughing at how ugly the people were. Especially this one black lady...I had to rewind it a couple times just to laugh at her and her big eyes. And the amount of red in the audience was just crazy. And did anyone see the black lady with the bright purple lipstick?? :lol: :lol: And the lady with the bling bling hat?

Ryan just sat there the entire time with a solemn look on his face. I don't think I seen him clap but maybe once or twice. He knew everything barack said was a lie. Don't you just love it when he lies and we all know he is lying?
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: The State of the Union

Postby upallnight » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Mermaid wrote:I wonder if Kim Davis was clapping when he bragged about making gay marriage legal. The station I was watching didn't show her, did anyone else see her reaction? LOL

He sure tried to make jokes but I wasn't laughing at them. I was laughing at how ugly the people were. Especially this one black lady...I had to rewind it a couple times just to laugh at her and her big eyes. And the amount of red in the audience was just crazy. And did anyone see the black lady with the bright purple lipstick?? :lol: :lol: And the lady with the bling bling hat?

Ryan just sat there the entire time with a solemn look on his face. I don't think I seen him clap but maybe once or twice. He knew everything barack said was a lie. Don't you just love it when he lies and we all know he is lying?


That's President Obama in a nut shell. Taking credit for a Supreme Court decision.
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: The State of the Union

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 pm

I wouldn't want to play poker with Speaker Ryan.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Well president obama delivered his last State of the Union address last night, and it was weak weak weak. First of all I learned that we are living in a "New Economy"???? This is the first I have heard about it. It seems in the new economy everyone gets to work longer before retiring and children live at home with their parents longer. He bragged about gas prices being under 2 dollars a gallon like he had something to do with it. It's a sign that the worlds economy is weakening. He bragged about same sex marriage, killing coal, talked tough about terrorists without mentioning Iran had 10 of our soldiers held hostage. All in all it was very weak.

Oh, and Joe Biden is going to cure cancer.

Might as well, Hillary said if she was elected she was going to cure Alzheimer's...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Gunslinger » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Many of the Supreme Court members didn't appear after Obama called them out last year.
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Cornbread » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:23 pm

The state of my neighborhood since he took office is worse than it was under Bush who I consider a joke of a President.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: The State of the Union

Postby Cornbread » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 pm

I want to hear your analysis Cate.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests