The State of the Union

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: The State of the Union

Postby VoteMout » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:58 pm

The State of the Union Address lacked Substance & Character. Oddly enough it's two traits that President Obama lacks as well.

My favorite lie: “Look, if anybody still wants to dispute the science around climate change, have at it. You’ll be pretty lonely, because you’ll be debating our military, most of America’s business leaders, the majority of the American people…”
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Cornbread wrote:I want to hear your analysis Cate.

I thought it was Obama at his best. He enumerated the challenges ahead for Americans. and emphasized the fact that change will not come thru politics, until Americans demand it. He tried to paint a bright future, while at the same time lamenting his greastest regret being the deepened political divide, admittng he is no FDR or Abe Lincoln. I concur.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:19 pm

It was the Obama at his narcisstic best.
Demon Hunter

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:48 am

VoteMout wrote:The State of the Union Address lacked Substance & Character. Oddly enough it's two traits that President Obama lacks as well.

My favorite lie: “Look, if anybody still wants to dispute the science around climate change, have at it. You’ll be pretty lonely, because you’ll be debating our military, most of America’s business leaders, the majority of the American people…”

He was overly defensive regarding climate change. He doesn't like when anyone disagrees with him. Plus he's mad that snow is white and if you like snow your a racist.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Mermaid » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
VoteMout wrote:The State of the Union Address lacked Substance & Character. Oddly enough it's two traits that President Obama lacks as well.

He was overly defensive regarding climate change. He doesn't like when anyone disagrees with him. Plus he's mad that snow is white and if you like snow your a racist.

Well I'm white and I do not like snow. Not one bit. I wouldn't care if it never snowed again. Oh well..
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Legion » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 pm

I hate snow so bad. Let's pack up and move south lol.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Mermaid » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Legion wrote:I hate snow so bad. Let's pack up and move south lol.

I'm ready! Hawaii or Florida is waiting for me!! I was hoping GFunk would win the lotto so we could get outta here
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:57 pm

I was hoping GFunk would win the lotter so he would get out of here.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby goat47 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Lets read what Obama said, and the translation in Spanish.

English: We must fix our broken immigration system. That means stopping illegal immigration. And it means welcoming properly vetted legal immigrants, regardless of their race or religion. Just like we have for centuries.

Spanish: It’s essential that we find a legislative solution to protect our nation, defend our borders, offer a permanent and human solution to those who live in the shadows, respect the rule of law, modernize the visa system and push the economy forward.
- See more at: http://moonbattery.com/?p=67583#sthash. ... 9jfBP.dpuf
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Defense Secretary Slips Up, Reveals Obama Admin LED IRAN Straight to Our Sailors

http://www.msfanpage.link/breaking-defe ... r-sailors/
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 am

Here's how it went down in my mind. The Obama Admin in all its wisdom attempted to show the Iranians to be good guys concocted a hair brained scheme to make one of our vessels seem to be in distress. The Iranians would swoop in and save the day proving that they have changed and this would show the nuclear deal was a good idea, and that we should release the Billions of sanctioned dollars back to them.

Ayatollah Khomeini had a different plan of his own. He saw it as a way to show the Saudi's and the rest of the world that they don't fear us. Before releasing the vessels they removed the GPS system just in case we attempted to claim we wasn't in Iranian waters. Which would show us in the wrong and prevent us from bombing the shit out of them.

It was a win win for Iran.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:07 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here's how it went down in my mind. The Obama Admin in all its wisdom attempted to show the Iranians to be good guys concocted a hair brained scheme to make one of our vessels seem to be in distress. The Iranians would swoop in and save the day proving that they have changed and this would show the nuclear deal was a good idea, and that we should release the Billions of sanctioned dollars back to them.

Ayatollah Khomeini had a different plan of his own. He saw it as a way to show the Saudi's and the rest of the world that they don't fear us. Before releasing the vessels they removed the GPS system just in case we attempted to claim we wasn't in Iranian waters. Which would show us in the wrong and prevent us from bombing the shit out of them.

It was a win win for Iran.

Shamefully that sounds like what happened.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm

The State of the Union is sad! Our once great nation is no longer respected and even worse were not feared.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:The State of the Union is sad! Our once great nation is no longer respected and even worse were not feared.

Don't kid yourself. Our country's military might is second to none. The closest to it is 5 spots away.

"Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true." ~ Honore de Balzac (1799-1850) French novelist.

I know living in the most economically depressed area in the country colors your perception. You can't see the flowers when you're up to your ass in weeds. Make no mistake the world does not see the U.S. as 'weak'. Though some would like to advance this perception for their own nefarious purposes.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 am

We aren't weak, but the perception is that our leaders are weak.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)