Do you live in a bubble?

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Do you live in a bubble?

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:32 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Found a site where you answer questions and based on your answers it tells you the candidate that most suits your beliefs.

I side with Donald Trump on most 2016 Presidential Election issues. 97%

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=q_us_tc3

I'm afraid to take it but here goes lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:38 pm

I side with Donald Trump on most 2016 Presidential Election issues. 92%
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:17 pm

I knew you were a dummy.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:26 pm

VoteMout wrote:Oh Lord Cate! I knew our views differ, but I didn't think you were one of those Trump-Hitler nuts.

I'm not. I don't believe Trump is anything close to Hitler. I wasn't compaing Trump to Hitler. I was pointing out that Trump is a Paper Tiger. I said early on that his reason for running is to further brand the Trump name internationally. Trump has five children. His actually net worth is around 4 to 5 billion. He want's to expand his business empire exponentially for his children. What he is doing is called "vertical marketng". You build on vertically whatever your best business strength, using elevated layers of networks to market your product. In Trump's case, he is the product.

So let's look at it the way Trump sees it. He has said over and over that he is a "a winner". Winners exude confidence. It's part of what one must have to win at anything. Trump is not the dummy MSM some parts of MSM want to oroject. He is a savvy businessman. Parlaying what he has the most of...confidence, into real money.

Trump's appeal is major to blue collar workers that have seen their job opportunities disintegrate. He points to "political correctness", "unenforced immigration laws", "trade imbalances" and "religious freedoms" as the underlying cause for our country's economic and social problems. And he is correct on one of them, trade inbalance.

What he doesn't concern him is expressions of a democracy that values religious freedom and supports a diverse people, that make expanded economies possible. And unwittingly, neither do the majority of his supporters.

MSM last week cut Trumps telephone interviews. Trump had 29 call in interviews. All of the other candidates had zero. Those call in's were equivalent to several hundred millions of free advertising for Trump. It gave him the opportunity for free propagandization, not afforded any other candidate. Thats the savvy business part of Trump that we can all appreciate. What we cant appreciate is his lack of consideration and disrespect for people not like him.

A Trump presidency doesn't scare me. I believe that our system of government will continue to prevail, no matter who occupies the oval office. My only objection is that his Presidency would cause a backlash that I don't believe the people in this country need at this particular time in history. Given the instability of the ME and the effect and it's potential for collapse for into chaos, would have on our allies.

We need a strong experienced leader, that completely understands how the wheels of government are made to roll and at least knows where the reins are located. Personally, I think Bernie Sanders 25 years of govenment experience, never wavering or capitulating to propular opinion, but staying true to himself is a President you can count on. What we don't need is a loud mouth ego further dividing our country's people. More thsn at anytime in recent history, our people need to unite. If we fail, it will eventually lead to our undoing

Sanders or Trump, for better or worse, will not get the chance to prove themselves as President.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Take the test Cate lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:46 pm

90% Trump; 90% Cruz; and 80% Austin Peterson whoever the fuck he is.!! My favorite number tho was 25% Hillary...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Take the test Cate lol.

These things aren't test. They're highly informational surveys. don't want to give these bums too much info for free.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:31 am

Cate McCalley wrote:

These things aren't test. They're highly informational surveys. don't want to give these bums too much info for free.

Come on Cate. Don't be a party pooper.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:49 am

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Come on Cate. Don't be a party pooper.

Sorry upallnight. The adages 'knowledge is power' and 'there are no free lunches apply here'. :D

It may surprise you to know that before the internet, these data collectors actually paid you to participant in a 'focus" group' that gave them information they could exploit. Now people give it up for free.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 am

Cate's afraid it will say Trump lol.
upallnight

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 am

upallnight wrote:Cate's afraid it will say Trump lol.

No way would Cate's say Trump lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:19 pm

upallnight wrote:Cate's afraid it will say Trump lol.

I identify with some of what Trump is proposing. Our Congress must address the issue of national safety and the threat of terrorism through Immigration Reform. Our nation's leaders can no longer ignore the future economic and cultural impact of giving automatic citizenship to 'Anchor Babies'.

I agree that America must restore it's manufacturing base, and penalize trading partners that are manipulating their currencies to create a trade imbalance. I agree that our failing infrastruture must be upgraded to support a thriving industrial base.

I don't agree with how Trump would go about fixing these problems.

We already have laws that protect our trade from foreign internal currency manipulation. They simply need to be enforced. Placing exorbinant tariffs on imports will hurt our economy, as more tax will go into government coffers leaving consumers with less disposable income. Demanding minimum market share and closing loopholes that allow for rogue countries to steal our technology, and infringe on copywrites and patents must end. International prosecution and reparations must be enforced to the fullest permitted by International Law. Multi-national corporations thatvenjoy the benefits of these protections need to ante up and pay for that protection. Either by increased taxation, or closing loopholes that allow them to offshore their profits,

I do not believe we need or can afford a southern wall to keep illegals from entering our country. Most illegals here entered with legal visas. Funding mechanisms to enforce visa violations would be a far better and successful way of keeping legal Visa holders from becoming illegal aliens. If you want to eradicate a chronic illness, you must treat the cause as well as the symptoms. This includes strict enforcement of penalties for companies using illegal alien labor, that calls for government information sharing between the Social Security Administration, INS and the IRS.

There's a number of solutions and alternatives our nation can take that do not include Trumps economic isolation plan. You will not be able to find one historical example of successful isolationism. The fact that Trump chooses to shoot from the hip to mislead the public, tells me he just doesn't have the 'right stuff' to take on the job of the leader of the free workd.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Immigration is like a leaky pipe. You fix the leak so their is no more dripping into our nation, and then you clean up the mess. The mess meaning those who have committed crimes. Speed up the legal process to become citizens, but not those who entered illegally.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cornbread » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Austin Peterson? :lol:
Cornbread
Django

Postby goat47 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:30 am

Cornbread wrote:Austin Peterson? :lol:

He has some very good ideas.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)