IQ, Racism, and the Conservative

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: IQ, Racism, and the Conservative

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:44 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
clark bailey wrote:
upallnight wrote:Diversity My Ass! Forced diversity is only a issue in the Western world. Asian, Middle Eastern Countries, and Russia love and protect their heritage and culture. What we have here is engineered diversity. Example: Obama's 2013 HUD plan to move inner city families into the suburbs.

Multiculturalism has been incredibly destructive to the West.

Oh I understood the video. I just have a very different viewpoint, having lived through 'the sexual revolution', and what necessitated it. As well as watching the right, left, right, left pendelum swings of U.S. politics for the past 50 years and studying their relationship to the rest of the political globe.

Here's the thing Clark. The radical narrative the guy puts forward does not support the underpinnings of a Democracy. What he is expousing are the underpinnings of Facism. We in a democratic society reject Fascism. Civilization cannot advance by perpetuating inequality. Whether it is inequality of religion, creed, national origin or gender. We certainly can't support a narrative that says gender is hardwired to assume certain cultural and political positions within society.

I remind you the most successful fighters of Islamic terroism to date are Kurdush women of the YPJ. They do not subscribe to, or pursue the traditional model of the ME female gender.assigned to them by a patriarchial society. They are trained soldiers, perfectly capable of defending their staked out territory. They are not the 'mindless', dependent on male gender to save them. They are not betrayers of their own kind, seeking to glom onto 'scoundrels' to exploit them. No they are women grown into maturity that no longer accepts the traditional role a patriarchial society imposes upon them. In other words they call Bullshit!

those brave Kurdish women are doing something born out of necessity, but the most succesful to date have been Russian and Syrian forces, but that goes against the global multicultural narrative.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:54 am

https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian ... olitician/

This is the kind of feckless cowardice that multiculturalism spawns.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:36 pm

clark bailey wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

OMG! This has nothing to do with multi-culturism. And everything to do with a culture of violence. How many men do you suppose are raped in our American prisons every day? The victims don't speak of it. Why? Because of the intimidation and shame they must endure for not being 'manly' enough to prevent it. Rape isn't sexually motivated. It's motivated by an urge of control of power with the use of violence. If it was sexually motivated mutual consent would be a part of it.

Do we expect refugees from war torn country's that have abandoned civilized norms to behave normally? As if they just stepped off of the Love Boat? Hell no. We expect they will come with PTSD just like any human being having gone through a war. Do we expect some will be more affected than others? Yes. I don't think anyone wants to subject our society to more violence and mayhem. I don't think snyone supports taking in refugees of war torn countries that haven't been vetted.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Vetted? Vetted? How do you say we do that? We can't vet them properly.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
clark bailey wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

OMG! This has nothing to do with multi-culturism. And everything to do with a culture of violence. How many men do you suppose are raped in our American prisons every day? The victims don't speak of it. Why? Because of the intimidation and shame they must endure for not being 'manly' enough to prevent it. Rape isn't sexually motivated. It's motivated by an urge of control of power with the use of violence. If it was sexually motivated mutual consent would be a part of it.

Do we expect refugees from war torn country's that have abandoned civilized norms to behave normally? As if they just stepped off of the Love Boat? Hell no. We expect they will come with PTSD just like any human being having gone through a war. Do we expect some will be more affected than others? Yes. I don't think anyone wants to subject our society to more violence and mayhem. I don't think snyone supports taking in refugees of war torn countries that haven't been vetted.

I will preface this by saying, I really do like you. I expect them not to fucking come to the West in the first place. If they can't act like civilized people then tough shit. And it is obvious they can't. Brussels was carried out by people born in Europe and people who have had their ass kissed by the good little capitulaters. I expect them not to come. Period. That's what I expect. This is a tough pill for some to swallow but not all cultures have the same value and worth, and our culture should not be subjected to some of these barbaric cultures. People can call that what they want, but I don't want anymore radical Islamic culture in the US. As for men being raped in our prisons, I sure as hell don't want to export prison culture to the streets. If you, and others want the rapeugees in this country, then fix them a spot on your couch. The rest of us don't want them.
clark bailey

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:03 pm

The disregard for human life astonishes me.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Political Plague » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 pm

China is currently around 90% Chinese. What would happen to the Chinese economy if the Chinese government tried to make China non-Chinese?
The USA in 1960 was 88% white. The US government tried to make America non-white. America is now bankrupt with 20 trillion dollars in debt with 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities. America is not coming back.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Political Plague wrote:China is currently around 90% Chinese. What would happen to the Chinese economy if the Chinese government tried to make China non-Chinese?

The USA in 1960 was 88% white. The US government tried to make America non-white. America is now bankrupt with 20 trillion dollars in debt with 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities. America is not coming back.

Cheer up PP. America's railroads that opened the West and expanded industrialization went up on the backs of the Chinese, Blacks and poor immigrants. Nothing is so daunting that The American spirit of ingenuity cannot overcome.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:26 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Vetted? Vetted? How do you say we do that? We can't vet them properly.

G, I do know that Green Card lottery winners are vetted. It takes several months of investigation in their native countries, coordinating with several U.S. agencies and respective foreign embassy's to complete the paperwork.

What I don't know, and I'm sure others don't, is the process for vetting refugees of war torn countries that have no embassy representation. It's my understanding that much of the intelligence gathering that is relied upon with respect to Iraqi & Syrian Refugees is generated by the Turkish. I'm sure other affected ME countries taking in refugees have some means of documenting their histories. I also know that a cache of false identification documents were discovered in Belgium after the Paris bombings. These things can be sorted out and accomplished with time.

We haven't seen any first generation immigrant terrorism here. I know there's always a potential. But that's true for any country. Refusing refugees is not guarantee against terrorism. In fact it may be a recruiting tool to ignite it.

America is a beacon of hope for many people living in oppressive, horrible conditions around the world. For many of them, it's their only hope. I don't want to be a part of anything that causes our society to withdraw into isolation. Our country did not become a symbol of freedom and hope for the world's oppressed by being isolationist. In dashing the hopes of those that are seeking safety and freedom to live their lives in peace, we are killing our own hopes to live safely and freely, under the protection of our nation's Constitution.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Were the Boston bombers native born?
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Was the San Bernadino shooters wife native born?
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm more worried about having a nation for my kids and grand-kids than worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Our principled opposition isn't going to stop suicide bombers.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:07 pm

clark bailey wrote:I'm more worried about having a nation for my kids and grand-kids than worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Our principled opposition isn't going to stop suicide bombers.

I know you're a good man Clark. And that your worry is justified. I only have a different idea on how we defeat these monsters.

It's not what rest of the world thinks about is what It's what we think of ourselves. I'm an American. I'm not afraid that anyone can steal or co-opt my American values. Or make me a coward because they intend to. I'm not afraid to battle wrong headed ideology supporting cowardly terrorism on my own soil.

Let them blow themselves up. Let them put their life on a credit card that promises them a paradise in the afterlife. They neither want or deserve, to live the life they have been freely given. Innocents don't deserve to die because of these murderers own death wish. But deserve has nothing to do with it. I refuse to allow their tactics to diminish the freedoms my forefathers fought for and won.

I refuse to allow them to win.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
clark bailey wrote:I'm more worried about having a nation for my kids and grand-kids than worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Our principled opposition isn't going to stop suicide bombers.

I know you're a good man Clark. And that your worry is justified. I only have a different idea on how we defeat these monsters.

It's not what rest of the world thinks about is what It's what we think of ourselves. I'm an American. I'm not afraid that anyone can steal or co-opt my American values. Or make me a coward because they intend to. I'm not afraid to battle wrong headed ideology supporting cowardly terrorism on my own soil.

Let them blow themselves up. Let them put their life on a credit card that promises them a paradise in the afterlife. They neither want or deserve, to live the life they have been freely given. Innocents don't deserve to die because of these murderers own death wish. But deserve has nothing to do with it. I refuse to allow their tactics to diminish the freedoms my forefathers fought for and won.

I refuse to allow them to win.

I don't think you're a bad person either, we just disagree. I refuse to allow them to win as well.
clark bailey

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)