Best State of the Union speech ever!

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Best State of the Union speech ever!

Postby clark bailey » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 pm

President Trump knocked it out of the park tonight, and set the standard for decades to come. I am proud to have voted for him and proud he is our president. I hope we all look forward to working towards Making America Great Again!
clark bailey

Re: Best State of the Union speech ever!

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 am

clark bailey wrote:President Trump knocked it out of the park tonight, and set the standard for decades to come. I am proud to have voted for him and proud he is our president. I hope we all look forward to working towards Making America Great Again!

Best Trump bullshit ever! America was never 'not great'. And no it wasn't a 'State of the Union' Address. It was Trump speech using 'alternative facts', i.e, 94 million Americans out of work, when 43 million of that figure are retired and 23 million disabled. At first blush I recognized 5 'alternative facts'. I'm sure after fact checking his speech that number will double or triple.

What happened to your so called Presidents 'horrible America'? What happened to radical Islamic Muslims and Mexican criminals rapist that were pouring over our unprotected borders, ready to kill, rape and murder the innocent? What happened to banning muslims and refugees that are radical Islamic jihadist Obama was bringing in to slit our throats while we slept? What happened that changed the economy from the worst since the Great Depression, to now set to deliver infinite stability? What happened to the ethical expectation that the man in the most powerful seat in our nation make tax returns public?

Oh wait...I think I know. All of those 'alternative facts' just disappeared with the magic of your so called Presidents 'truthful hyperboles' of his 'best speech' ever. Suddenly, we're all supposed to gather round and sing Kumba. We will just forget his habitual lying, petty insulting tweets, traitorous invitation to a foreign adversaries to breach our sovereign nations individuals and political organizations, attacks on democracy's free press and the deep social division he and his alt right rags depended on during his campaign. NOT.

It simply doesn't work that way. No detente. Not today or any tomorrows. Trump and his nefarious 'smart' circle started this 'no' game of partisan politics and showed it's winning strategy. Now we're all gonna play in the finals.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 am

I loved the speech and it had a few Democrats clapping in the audience.
PharmGirl

Postby Gopher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 am

Cate hate's that the President of the United States had a positive message.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gopher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 am

You know that your doing something right when you have witches all over the world trying to put a spell on Trump lol. Hillary's people have united.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby upallnight » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 am

I agree Clark. That was an amazing speech.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 am

upallnight wrote:I agree Clark. That was an amazing speech.

Amazing that your so called President sucessfully read from a teleprompter, keep his right hand little 'O' in check and mastered enough control over body language to appear behave in a manner most sane people view as 'Presidential'.

You so called President's style changed to comport 'bright torch' of the future he extolled. His speech chsnged nothing of substance. The state of our Union is exactly the same as it was 24 hours before his speech.

The political division he worked so hard exacerbating for the past six years, beginning with the lie of Obama's non citizen illegitimate Presidency and ending with a traterous act of Russian espionage is real. Nothing your so called President can or will do can erase the history of his reactionary rhetoric and outright fabrications to propel himself into the oval office.

Just because an orange orangutang can mimick a human, doesn't mean he's one of us. We know an orangutang when we see one.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 pm

“Sorry, Owens’ wife, you’re not helping yourself or your husband’s memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you,” he tweeted.

This tweet came from a Hillary, and Obama volunteer Dan Grillo. He has since deleted the tweet and his entire Twitter account after getting massive fall out.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Cornbread wrote:“Sorry, Owens’ wife, you’re not helping yourself or your husband’s memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you,” he tweeted.

This tweet came from a Hillary, and Obama volunteer Dan Grillo. He has since deleted the tweet and his entire Twitter account after getting massive fall out.

The adage 'a picture is worth a thousand words' is appropriate with respect to the photo Ryan's window and Ivanka, when your so called President went off script to mention Ryan's sacrifice, without taking any responsibility for the botched mission. Blaming it on his Generals instead. The pain from the soul of Ryan's widow showed astoundingly clear across her face. While Your so called President's daughter Ivanka, sat staring at her, the image of a souless plastic Barbie Doll.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Your a mess Cate lol.
Cornbread
Django

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 pm

I've only gotten to read part of it. I was watching a basketball game.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Gunslinger » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Not sure what percentage of the speech was truth and what was exagerated, but it was a moving speech.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Gunslinger wrote:Not sure what percentage of the speech was truth and what was exagerated, but it was a moving speech.

There was zero change in substance. 'Yuge' change in style. 'Moving' in the sense the bar was set so low from the orange orangutang's previous public communications. To witness anything close to the expected normal behavior exhibited by head of States was almost 'riveting', coming from him.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:32 pm

I thought you might like the idea of Trump calling for unity in Congress considering the last 8 years of gridlock. Obama set the tone by ramming Obamacare down the throats of Republicans.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:22 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I thought you might like the idea of Trump calling for unity in Congress considering the last 8 years of gridlock. Obama set the tone by ramming Obamacare down the throats of Republicans.

Minority and majority House and Senate Republicans declared they would not work with Obama. They became to 'Party of No'.

Upon learning the medical care people need and will die from lack of it, your so called President declared 'Nobody knew care would be so complicated?'. Certainly he would not know, as it has never been an issue affecting him personally.

Republicans could have worked with Democrats to fix the problem of premium cost. Everybody knew, including Republicans, that allowing States to deny medicaid expansion would shrink the healthier pool of the younger and healthier population and thereby increase medical cost. Yet they went to court to ensure the ACA would be handicapped from the beginning. Instead of the Party of NO! working with Democrats they chose Congressional gridlock.

Now you have a Republican majority elected to abolish the ACA, they say was 'rammed down their throats'. The time has come for them to take responsibility for the 'complicated medical care' their leader knows nothing about.

The Party of NO! didn't see any benefit in reaching across the aisle before to improve the weaknesses within the ACA. When they were sabotaging it, and shutting down government. There's no reason for Democrats to see any benefit in reaching across the aisle now. At least the Republican majority won't have to worry about Democrats sabotaging anything they come up with. Erbody knows whatever it is will have it's own internal ticking time bomb.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)