Best State of the Union speech ever!

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Best State of the Union speech ever!

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 am

Gopher wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Political Plague wrote:Mark Levin is a Patriot, and a Great American.

Bullshit.

Your idea of a patriot would be Michael Moore I suppose.

My idea of a patriot is one who loves and defends their country, acts puts their country's best interest above nationalist Party politics.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Mark Levin tells it like it is regardless of party. I've listened to him for years, and he just doesn't bash Democrats.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Mark Levin tells it like it is regardless of party. I've listened to him for years, and he just doesn't bash Democrats.

We don't agree.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Very rarely is their an agreeable moment on here lol.
Demon Hunter

Postby Gopher » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:37 am

What really gets me is that the Democrats and their eunuched Media lost in 2016 due a lot to the irrational and often violent behavior of the Left. So what do they do after they lose? They act even more violent, irrational and hysterical as if that will put them back in power again. They and their media puppets and parrots learned absolutely NOTHING from the 2016 elections. Might as well toast now to the GOP landslides for 2018.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 am

Gopher wrote:What really gets me is that the Democrats and their eunuched Media lost in 2016 due a lot to the irrational and often violent behavior of the Left. So what do they do after they lose? They act even more violent, irrational and hysterical as if that will put them back in power again. They and their media puppets and parrots learned absolutely NOTHING from the 2016 elections. Might as well toast now to the GOP landslides for 2018.

If Trump had won by a landslides majority popular vote, you and others that are paid big bucks to analyze election results may be able to define a couple of relevancy's like 'violence' that attributed to Trump's win. But Trump did not get the majority popular vote. Clinton did.

Trump won with the EC vote. And as GFunk pointed out, the EC vote worked as intended to represent less densely populations within the country. The 2012 election that gave Republicans Congressional majorities, was the result of redrawing voting districts to delineate certain populations to weight and favor Republican candidates. That coupled with the Republican Party refusing to work with Democrats on anything resulted in a Congressional gridlock that historically damages any sitting Administration's Party in ensuing elections. A primary reason you saw many Democrat candidates walking away from anything to do with Obama, their Party's leader. It's also the reason Bernie Sanders made such an impact. And it is the reason you will not see Democrats working with Republicans on anything that has the potential to strengthen the Republican Party. That doesn't necessarily mean some won't help the Republican majority pass bad legislation. It's possible they may. Not probable because if they do nothing, the blame will fall clearly in the Republican court.

2020 is another census year, and voting district lines will be again redrawn. I don't think the Democrat Party will be passive as it was in 2010. Do you?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby goat47 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Democrats have been on a downward spiral since 2012, and as best I can tell they are still moving downward.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm

goat47 wrote:Democrats have been on a downward spiral since 2012, and as best I can tell they are still moving downward.

Your so called President is in a downward slide of his own making.

Muslim Ban EO # 2 struck down by two federal courts as it (like Muslim Ban EO # 1) failed to pass Constitutional muster.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:27 am

From what I understand both judges over stepped in their rulings.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 am

PharmGirl wrote:From what I understand both judges over stepped in their rulings.

That's Trump's claim. Too bad he doesn't get to erase all his campaign proclamations to ban people of a certain religion.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:From what I understand both judges over stepped in their rulings.

That's Trump's claim. Too bad he doesn't get to erase all his campaign proclamations to ban people of a certain religion.

You should open your house up to these people you care so much for Cate.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Political Plague wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

You should open your house up to these people you care so much for Cate.

I would be glad to help any one of them, knowing 'but for the Grace of God, there go I'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Your a kind loving person Cate on many subjects but your a fool if you would take in those refugees.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Gunslinger wrote:Your a kind loving person Cate on many subjects but your a fool if you would take in those refugees.

GS, aside from the horrible physical damage and destruction of thousands of human lives, and billions in damages produced on 911, a massive amount unhealthy psychological fear persist in our society.

We are all 16 years older than when this happened, and still dealing with the mental and emotional baggage of it. Rational fear is healthy, it helps protect us from harm. Irrational fear does the opposite. It paralyzes us and keeps us from enjoying many precious things in life itself.

I believe the fear of refugees to be an irrational fear. This doesn't mean that I am convinced that some refugee at some time and place in the future, would not harm us. There's always a possibility for such. It does mean that I believe the fear that keeps us immobile and moving forward with our way of life, is much too great of a sacrifice. We have already sacrificed too much.

In other words I believe the greater majority of Americans inherently know we are a resilient people. We know we able to overcome the psychology of fear imposed by our adversaries that intend to conquer and enslave us. We refuse to give them the free rent in our brain, that is necessary to succeed with their goals of intimidation using fear to conquer and immobilize us.

We desire freedom and liberty. This includes freedom from the fear our adversaries have imposed. Fear is their ally, not ours.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 am

It's not fear it's logic. You can read story after story of what has happened in Germany.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)