Wikileaks Threats

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Wikileaks Threats

Postby Guest74 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Now that the owner of Wikileaks, Assange, is in hiding from being arrested for sexual assault, his thugs/terrorists from Wikileaks are threatening to release even more classified documents if he is not left alone. I personally believe this man is no better than Bin Laden. Wikileaks is nothing more than another terrorists group trying to bring down the United States Government globally.
Guest74

Re: Wikileaks Threats

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am

Guest74 wrote:Now that the owner of Wikileaks, Assange, is in hiding from being arrested for sexual assault, his thugs/terrorists from Wikileaks are threatening to release even more classified documents if he is not left alone. I personally believe this man is no better than Bin Laden. Wikileaks is nothing more than another terrorists group trying to bring down the United States Government globally.

Yeah, but our chicken shit commander in chief is on their side... They know what he owns, and where this stuff is uploaded from... I say a well placed smart bomb would take care of that...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I see that Amazon listened to Joe The Jew Lieberman and shut down hosting and their domain name. They are back up and running with new hosting and domain name. Has any of you actually read some of the memo's in the leaked information????
You can read about how Saudi Arabia is urging us to attack Iran, ect, ect.

http://www.wikileaks.de
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I see that Amazon listened to Joe The Jew Lieberman and shut down hosting and their domain name. They are back up and running with new hosting and domain name. Has any of you actually read some of the memo's in the leaked information????
You can read about how Saudi Arabia is urging us to attack Iran, ect, ect.

http://www.wikileaks.de

A lot of that shit would have been better kept hidden... Especially the China and Saudi Arabia part... There is no element of surprise now... Some of how war battles are conducted shouldn't be public knowledge either... Especially in this politically correct society... Especially since we are trying to give them the image we are fighting a politically correct war... If not for that correct crowd this thing would have been over long ago... No need for a long drawn out process except for appearance that it is being done to suit the Michael Moores, Bill Mahers, Whoopi Goldbergs, Joy Behars, and Jeanine Garafalos of the world...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Jack Rabbit » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

By leaking some of that shit their has been allot of American and our Allies Killed that could of been prevented and I think thats bullshit.I hope they catch Assange and lock his ass up in Afghanistan with the terrorists. :evil:
Jack Rabbit

Postby auz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

you can't blame assange. he releases what he's given.

if the government spent as much time fixing our country as they did trying to be the world police there wouldn't be much to release. nobody would even know who julian assange was. this country is a wreck because of our government and a population that doesn't give a damn. most people go about their daily lives oblivious to what's going on around them. the day when it all comes crashing down they'll wish they had paid attention.

isolation is what we need for a while. fix our own problems before even attempting to get mixed up with others.
LOL
auz

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Auz

Are you saying Assange should not be help accountable for releasing classified information, which he obtained through questionable means, that places our country, allies and soldiers in danger? No one forced him to release the information. The man had a choice and he chose to "take" the information and release it. He is a terrorist who hates the United States in my opinion and should be dealt with as such.

Postby BabyBlue » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am

auz wrote:you can't blame assange. he releases what he's given.

if the government spent as much time fixing our country as they did trying to be the world police there wouldn't be much to release. nobody would even know who julian assange was. this country is a wreck because of our government and a population that doesn't give a damn. most people go about their daily lives oblivious to what's going on around them. the day when it all comes crashing down they'll wish they had paid attention.

isolation is what we need for a while. fix our own problems before even attempting to get mixed up with others.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD HERE!! I AGREE
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue

Postby auz » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
Auz

Are you saying Assange should not be help accountable for releasing classified information, which he obtained through questionable means, that places our country, allies and soldiers in danger? No one forced him to release the information. The man had a choice and he chose to "take" the information and release it. He is a terrorist who hates the United States in my opinion and should be dealt with as such.

that's exactly what i'm saying. he's not a terrorist. if you want to blame someone for this then blame the american soldiers feeding him information.
LOL
auz

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 am

that's exactly what i'm saying. he's not a terrorist. if you want to blame someone for this then blame the american soldiers feeding him information.
The vast majority of his information was taken via computer hacks. The person or persons I blame is the Government for being so stupid to put such things in writing and to save them on a data base. If you are going to spy on your allies then it doesn't need to be written down.
Back during the quote unquote cold war we had no information because they were smart enough not to record all of their thoughts and moves.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby auz » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
The vast majority of his information was taken via computer hacks. The person or persons I blame is the Government for being so stupid to put such things in writing and to save them on a data base. If you are going to spy on your allies then it doesn't need to be written down.
Back during the quote unquote cold war we had no information because they were smart enough not to record all of their thoughts and moves.

do you have a source for that? i know he can do it but i can't find where it said that's how he got most of his information.
LOL
auz

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Okay, I misunderstood Auz's post and now understand the point he was making through G's clarification. The government has made our country sitting ducks through their stupidity.

Postby Guest74 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am

auz wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

do you have a source for that? i know he can do it but i can't find where it said that's how he got most of his information.

Here you go Auz. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/06/leak/
Guest74

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Obama has now ordered government employees not to read the cables that were released by Wikileaks! Unbelievable! Just when I thought this administration could not be more stupid. Read about it here http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/05/world ... wt=nytimes

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 am

I have looked Auz but it seems the articles from 2007/08 aren't to be found. We all want transparency from our government, but when we get it we are upset, so those who don't want to read it can put their heads back in the sand.
Also to the person who mentioned treason I would like to quote Rand Paul.

“in a society where truth becomes treason, we are in big trouble"
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)