Political Plague wrote:She's blaming Obama lol.
I’m not ‘blaming’ anyone. I credit Obama with listening to our nation’s top economic minds advice on a recovery of the Great Recession, that instituted a stimulation package, steadily decreased unemployment numbers & rebuilt confidence in our financial institutions.
It’s been a painful but necessary slow economic recovery. But it certainly didn’t address our nations long term problem of increased national debt, and future GDP. Those are bears our nation’s top economist still can’t get their arms around.
PP, choosing the very best methods that will keep our nation and it’s people at the top of the food chain is no simple task. Considering the U.S. population is a mere 5% of the world’s total population, there’s incredible competition and pressure from the other 95% that are aspiring to improve their nation and their own peoples lot.
No nation, including our own, can withstand the kind of political division prevalent in our country today. If we expect to remain a free country, we must resolve our issues by the means originated in our Constitution. This Republic must protect it’s democratic institutions to remain a democracy. We the people first duty is to direct those we elect to run a democracy to preserve and protect it. This means protecting it from special interest and foreign influence. Then our elected representation can get to work on bipartisan legislation that can address our nation’s most critical needs.