Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Postby DarkFairy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks Funk....I just heard about it and didn't know any details or anything.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 pm

the mising girls name is ashley.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 am

That family has been through a lot.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 pm

does anyone know if thebody found was ashley?

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 pm

I have no other details about the "ashley" person.

Missing-teen case suspect Shawn Adkins exits area
Accessible to authorities, attorney says

Since two weeks ago Hailey's mom moved from the area it's my guess that Shawn Adkins has moved to the same area she is living now.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jun/27/missing-teen-case-suspect-exits-area/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

Given enough time this will be the next big trial we will be following.....
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

Remains have been found that could possible be those of Hailey Dunn. They have not been positively identified as Hailey, but the location where they were found is only a mile away from Shawn Adkins mothers home.

Hailey Dunn Missing: Possible Remains of Texas Teen Cheerleader Found

http://gma.yahoo.com/hailey-dunn-missing-possible-remains-texas-teen-cheerleader-051041908--abc-news.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Adkins also told investigators that he was fired from his job the day Hailey disappeared. Adkins worked for a company that does oil well casing and logging. His boss, however, told investigators that he wasn't fired, but abruptly left work minutes after showing up, according to the affidavit.

Adkins told investigators that he drove straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, Texas. Cell phone records show Adkins making calls from Dunn's home between 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., the court papers state.

hmm... How odd is it that the first place he thought of to tell police he went was his MOMS? When the body was found not far from his MOMS? Too coincidental if you ask me. If this body is that poor childs, you can bet the step dad killed her. So sad...
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Still Standing » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

In ways I hope these are her remains so her parents can at least have some closure and know where the child is, but in ways I hope they are not because no parent ever wants to lose a child... Sad story all the way around and not all the links are connected....
You may tell me where to go , but there ain't nobody going to tell me what to do.
My giva damn's busted....
Still Standing
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

I'd like to know what the mother knows if anything.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Parks » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Water boarding may do the trick.
Parks

Postby Meadow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Meadow

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm

The remains that were found are not Hailey Dunn. The remains being found less than a mile from Shaun Adkins mothers house had me convinced that they were her. What are the odds that Mr Adkins has possible killed more than one person. We all know about his love of serial killers. I hope that authorities search that area for other remains.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Meadow » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:41 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The remains that were found are not Hailey Dunn. The remains being found less than a mile from Shaun Adkins mothers house had me convinced that they were her. What are the odds that Mr Adkins has possible killed more than one person. We all know about his love of serial killers. I hope that authorities search that area for other remains.

Where did you get the serial killer information?
Meadow

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment