Judge Alreds Hearing (Removed From The Bench)

For discussion on relevant news stories relating to Harlan County.

Judge Alreds Hearing (Removed From The Bench)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Tomorrow 9am Laurel County Court House 2nd floor.

Re: Judge Alreds Hearing

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I hear that the Cabinet for Health and Family Services has dropped thier accusations.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 am

I hope you have someone in court that's going to relay details.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 am

i WOULD LOVE TO BE A FLY ON THAT WALL.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 am

Update: VIA Neil Middleton's twitter page.

Courtroom is filling up with people from Harlan Co... Circuit Judge Russell Alred facing a number of misconduct charges today

Two additional counts were just dismissed

All potential witnesses have been sent out of the courtroom. Courtroom is empty except for attorneys and media and a few other ppl

5 counts have been dismissed... that leaves 15. Commission and defense ready to proceed with hearing.

Opening remarks already promise some explosive testimony in this hearing.

Judge Alred has just taken the stand and is being questioned
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Judge Alreds Hearing (Updates As I Receive Them)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33 pm

: The judge is being questioned about the investigation into drugs being sold out of judge executive Grieshop's office.

1:15 Break for lunch
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Back in session... hearing a motion from Judge Alred to dismiss another charge. Says he was denied info to be used in his defense.

I'm told by the board chair that the hearing will likely be longer than three days.

Commonwealth Atty. Henry Johnson is taking the stand. Being interviewed by council for commission.

Breaking: more charges dismissed. The latest in a live report on First at 4.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I didn't see the evening news. Does anyone have a update on what was reported???
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gladys » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I didn't see the evening news. Does anyone have a update on what was reported???

You should have been there !I was !!!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :lol: :roll: :o
Don't Trust any of um!!!
Gladys
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Josie wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I didn't see the evening news. Does anyone have a update on what was reported???

You should have been there !I was !!!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :lol: :roll: :o

How about posting details?
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

people who run their mouths about things they know nothing about will come back to bite you in the ass. ii thought the rio vista group was on judge alreds side, but i hear today that one of them ran his mouth telling lies about drug testing\-money- and starting his own testing company outside of the county.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

I can only imagine the fear some of you have with charge after charge being dropped. Remember everything you said to the investigator the judge has a written, and recorded copy, so he can tell what was meant as a joke or as fact. Alred is the man.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:people who run their mouths about things they know nothing about will come back to bite you in the ass. ii thought the rio vista group was on judge alreds side, but i hear today that one of them ran his mouth telling lies about drug testing\-money- and starting his own testing company outside of the county.

I for one can personally GUARANTEE you NO ONE in loyall/rio vista is against Judge Alred,and also that you have your facts DEAD WRONG as to anyone telling anything about drug testing/money or any testing company outside of harlan co,may have been someone living somewhere else in the county,but not loyall area.you need to check your gossip and facts befor posting total BULLSHIT.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Guest wrote:people who run their mouths about things they know nothing about will come back to bite you in the ass. ii thought the rio vista group was on judge alreds side, but i hear today that one of them ran his mouth telling lies about drug testing\-money- and starting his own testing company outside of the county.

There's 3 people I know of down Rio involved with one of the complaints but it had nothing to do with drug testing money or his company if he has one the complaint they are involved in was a guy that Hates Russel filed a complaint or actually gave a statement using names of people he knew wasn't true and has sense been tring to take his statement back it involved mr Johnson not judge Allred

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am

Does anyone have an exact list of the complaints against Alred?
Unbridled Spirit

Next

Return to Harlan County News